Old April 26th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
gervais

Default Heathkit HW-12 shematic

hi all
i am looking for the shematic of my old transceiver here
an old HW-12 hf,
anybody,,,is there a copy somewhere???

it is rare as gold,
or best
a copy of the manual,it would help me to set it up shape

thanks
gervais,ve2ckn

Old April 26th 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Ralph Mowery

Go here and scrool down to the list. Click on the one you want. It may
take a try or two to get it. I got a page not found the first two times.

http://bama.sbc.edu/heath.htm

Old April 27th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Mr Fed UP

I have gotten a few manuals from http://www.w7fg.com/index.html

http://www.w7fg.com/search.php?find=hw+12 is for the hw 12

I think the ones I got were reporoductions, but excellent detail as good as
new

Good luck

-- 73
Gary Lee Calvert K4TWO

Old April 30th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
gervais

thanks all
i finally found a free copy
73/s