Old May 3rd 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Rick

Default Questions on Siltronix SLM-100 Linear Amplifier

I have seen a Siltronix SLM-100 HF linear amplifier for sale,
specifications claim 3-30 MHz coverage and 100 watts output.

Google shows only limited information on this beast.

Do any of you know anything about this amplifier?

It's fairly obvious that it was targeted towards the CB market, and
some of the amplifiers that are targeted to that market don't produce
an output that'st very clean. Any of you know how clean an output
this SLM-100 should put out?

I'd like to get something I can use with my Yaesu FT-817.