Old May 5th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Radra

Default Wanted Commercial AM Transmitters

Looking for AM transmitters of the type used for broadcasting. Want
something in the 500 to 2000 Watt range. Must be all solid state.
Typical examples include: Harris SX-1A, Gates One, Armstrong 1000B,
Omnitronix AM 1000A, etc.

I suspect the best place to find one may be at radio stations who are
surplusing gear. Could use some advice on how to contact them.

Any ideas will be appreciated. Please reply online as my JGoogle email

address is no longer valid.

Vinton