Old June 5th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Charlie Hugg

Default TenTec Orion FS

I have for sale a TenTec Orion with the Automatic Antenna Tuner that is in
Excellent Condition. I am the second owner and neither of us have used it
much. It looks and operates like new. It did have a problem right after I
purchased it and I sent it back to TenTec in February 2006. They went
through it completely and fixed the problem and while it was there they did
all the current mods to each board. I have all the documention from TenTec.
It is completely up to date, except they installed the Firmware, Version
1.372.
That was current Firmware at the time, but they have since come out with a
Version 2 of the Firmware.
This transceiver is loaded with all available filters. It comes with the
original manual, shipping cartons, power cord, etc. I don't think you will
find a nicer one on the used market. It is the best transceiver that I have
ever owned, but I just don't operate it enough to justify the expense. Price
is $2675 including the $330 worth of optional filters. I also have just
about all the other optional accessories for the Orion and I will offer the
Orion buyer first chance at these,e.g., TenTec mic, remote encoder/keypad,
cooling fan that I never installed, matching power supply. Thanks, Charlie
Hugg, K5MBX

FS TenTec Orion Charlie Hugg Boatanchors 3 June 9th 06 02:32 PM
WTB TenTec Orion Charlie Hugg Boatanchors 2 January 18th 06 06:06 PM
WTB TenTec Orion Charlie Hugg Equipment 0 January 17th 06 04:20 PM
WTB TenTec Orion Charlie Hugg Swap 0 January 17th 06 04:19 PM
Bad appreciation of ten-tec ORION ? Thierry Equipment 3 September 17th 04 11:12 AM