RadioBanter

-   -   Need Kenwood TS-120S manual (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/97695-re-need-kenwood-ts-120s-manual.html)

Andy McMullin July 2nd 06 09:58 AM

Need Kenwood TS-120S manual

On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 02:34:48 -0500, Howard Bingham
wrote:

Anyone have a Kenwood manual for the Ts-120S SSB HF radio..?

I was recently given one & need operating & schematics to check it out
& see if it is worth trying to get parts to fix.

Howard Bingham
KE5APJ

Howard,

I have a pdf of the full service manual -- but it's around 19 MBytes
which is a bit big to post to this newsgroup. Want me to e-mail it to
you or shove it onto a web server somewhere?

Andy
G8TQH
--
Regards
Andy, G8TQH

Richard Crowley July 2nd 06 05:53 PM

Need Kenwood TS-120S manual

"Andy McMullin" wrote ...
I have a pdf of the full service manual -- but it's around
19 MBytes which is a bit big to post to this newsgroup.
Want me to e-mail it to you or shove it onto a web server
somewhere?

Please avoid posting binaries to non-binary newsgroups.
It makes many NNTP server admins grumpy and
endangers the continued propogation of this newsgroup.

Note that there is a newsgroup specifically chartered for
that kind of thing, namely....

Travis Jordan July 2nd 06 09:35 PM

Need Kenwood TS-120S manual

Richard Crowley wrote:
Please avoid posting binaries to non-binary newsgroups.
It makes many NNTP server admins grumpy and
endangers the continued propogation of this newsgroup.

Besides, NNTP isn't a great file transfer protocol.

Put it on a 'free file' server somewhere and post the link.