Old July 2nd 06, 09:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Need Kenwood TS-120S manual

On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 02:34:48 -0500, Howard Bingham
wrote:

Anyone have a Kenwood manual for the Ts-120S SSB HF radio..?

I was recently given one & need operating & schematics to check it out
& see if it is worth trying to get parts to fix.

Howard Bingham
KE5APJ

Howard,

I have a pdf of the full service manual -- but it's around 19 MBytes
which is a bit big to post to this newsgroup. Want me to e-mail it to
you or shove it onto a web server somewhere?

Andy
G8TQH
--
Regards
Andy, G8TQH
Old July 2nd 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

"Andy McMullin" wrote ...
I have a pdf of the full service manual -- but it's around
19 MBytes which is a bit big to post to this newsgroup.
Want me to e-mail it to you or shove it onto a web server
somewhere?

Please avoid posting binaries to non-binary newsgroups.
It makes many NNTP server admins grumpy and
endangers the continued propogation of this newsgroup.

Note that there is a newsgroup specifically chartered for
that kind of thing, namely....
Old July 2nd 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Richard Crowley wrote:
Please avoid posting binaries to non-binary newsgroups.
It makes many NNTP server admins grumpy and
endangers the continued propogation of this newsgroup.

Besides, NNTP isn't a great file transfer protocol.

Put it on a 'free file' server somewhere and post the link.

Manual for Kenwood TW4100E needed... Michele Equipment 0 May 29th 06 03:08 PM
Kenwood R-5000 (R5000) Receiver - Information and Resources RHF Shortwave 1 January 17th 05 01:03 PM
Kenwood RZ-1 Manual Jim Equipment 0 August 12th 03 08:20 PM
Kenwood RZ-1 Manual Jim Equipment 0 August 12th 03 08:20 PM
Kenwood RZ-1 Manual Jim Swap 0 August 12th 03 08:20 PM