Old July 25th 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.ham-radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.swap

Default Heil Goldline GM-4, cable, SM-1 and LX-1 boom

FA:

--- THE full-range microphone for all occasions - FM - AM - "Hi Fi" SSB ---
---The HC-4 "DX Dream Machine" element makes chasing DX a dream---
includes the:
GM-4 goldline mic, SM-1 shock mount, LX-1 Delux boom and a kenwood cable,
Sorry no foot switch.... Great cond. shipping in the lower 48 sates only no
overseas or canada sales.

Old August 1st 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.ham-radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.swap

Default Relisted he Heil Goldline GM-4, cable, SM-1 and LX-1 boom lower start bid

relist, lower start price. New url:

Old August 1st 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Relisted he --SPAM--

On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 02:35:26 GMT, Rich wrote:
relist, lower start price. New url:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...............

"eBay users may not post on Usenet groups (Internet newsgroups) to
advertise eBay or an eBay listing that is inappropriate or violates
the Usenet board policy. If Usenet abuse is reported to eBay, we may
among other remedies remove the listing, issue a warning, or suspend
the user's eBay account."
-- http://pages.ebay.com/help/welcome/usenet-policy.html

Report spammers.
Old August 1st 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Allodoxaphobia ) writes:
On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 02:35:26 GMT, Rich wrote:
relist, lower start price. New url:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...............

"eBay users may not post on Usenet groups (Internet newsgroups) to
advertise eBay or an eBay listing that is inappropriate or violates
the Usenet board policy. If Usenet abuse is reported to eBay, we may
among other remedies remove the listing, issue a warning, or suspend
the user's eBay account."
-- http://pages.ebay.com/help/welcome/usenet-policy.html

Report spammers.

Of course, the key point that too many miss is that this newsgroup
is for the discussion of amateur radio equipment, not a buy and sell
newsgroup. If that key point isn't part of the complaint, then
that ebay policy would seem to allow it.

Michael VE2BVW

Old August 1st 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Ed Ed is offline

Of course, the key point that too many miss is that this newsgroup
is for the discussion of amateur radio equipment, not a buy and sell
newsgroup. If that key point isn't part of the complaint, then
that ebay policy would seem to allow it.

Michael VE2BVW

Fully agree. It is amazing how so many feel they need to post their
wants, sales, auctions here as well as the more appropriate rec.radio.swap
group. It is doubly annoying since I suspect almost everyone reads both
groups, anyway.

Ed K7AAT

Old August 2nd 06, 01:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.ham-radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.swap

Rich wrote:

FA:

--- THE full-range microphone for all occasions - FM - AM - "Hi Fi" SSB ---
---The HC-4 "DX Dream Machine" element makes chasing DX a dream---
includes the:
GM-4 goldline mic, SM-1 shock mount, LX-1 Delux boom and a kenwood cable,
Sorry no foot switch.... Great cond. shipping in the lower 48 sates only no
overseas or canada sales.

VENT=ON
Why do so many people refuse to sell to Canada? Amateur radio equipment
crosses the border without any duties. There seems to be some feeling
that we are a strange foreign country. I will agree that we are a
foreign country and maybe a bit different but not strange. We do prefer
to deal with FEDEX or the USPS because UPS often tacks on extra charges
for crossing the border.

I expect that the good folks in Alaska and Hawaii probably feel the same
way because I often see "lower 48 states only" as well.
VENT=OFF

--
Paul S. Hinman - VE6LDS
long West 113 deg 27 min 20 sec