Old August 17th 06, 12:15 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.cb

Default Cease and desist - Mark, Just ignore them.

"an old freind" wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
cease and desist your harrassment

Mark, Just ignore them.

They only tease you because of the stupid things you say when you
follow up. Just ignore them and they'll give up.

Stop giving them reasons to tease you. It only makes you look
more stupid.

Take a break from the radio groups for a while, Maybe work on your
moon bounce some more.

SC
Old August 17th 06, 12:15 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.cb

"an old friend" wrote in news:1155699024.085779.300850
@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

FreeSpeechStore wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:20:13 -0400, Mark wrote:
On 15 Aug 2006 05:54:58 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote:

cease and desist your harrassment
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Cease and desist your whining.

no fool I will enage in behavoir that merely feeds the fire nor will
take the course of surrender I seek another path

Old August 17th 06, 12:20 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.cb

Default Cease and desist breathi9ng, Morkie! - Mark, Just ignore them.

"Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote in
oups.com:

an old fraud wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old fraud wrote:
cease and desist

Tell us how you talked to unlicensed stations again, Markie.

when did I do that ever?

It's in your post archives, stupid.

I am sure the staion was licensed just not
with the calls you used

I didn't contact you, stupid. You claimed you made all these contacts
and you lied. Just like with everything else you claim.

Old August 17th 06, 03:51 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.cb

Hail Eris! On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 05:33:19 -0700, Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
and old frieindless cocksucker wrote:

STFU, whiner.

Lame troll. 0/10.

All Hail Discordia! Flonk Leader #2 & #11 1/9; mhm 29 x 21
The Discordian People's Most Powerful and Revered Being (without
portfolio)
Economic Left/Right: -7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.38
Real email should go to gmail.com, otherwise the same as above.

Quotable quotes:
"Three OS's from corporate-kings in their towers of glass,
Seven from valley-lords where orchards used to grow,
Nine from dotcoms doomed to die,
One from the Dark Lord Gates on his dark throne
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie.
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie."'

"Covert ace nudists in the Vatican!"

"Real men eat me."

"Any priest or shaman must be presumed guilty until proved innocent." --
Lazarus Long

"Laws count, the US Constitution count more, and we need to have judges
on the bench who are going to Carry Out those laws, not Make Law or
Interpret Law." -- John "Easily" Shocked contradicts his own words on
the overriding importance of society's reluctance to accept
homosexuality, in Message-ID: brIDe.67062$Qo.12613@fed1read01

"Heterosexuality is not *normal*, it's just more /common/."

"For the most part, morality is universal." -- John "Easily" Shocked

"Gay, straight, they all want blow jobs."

"Bad stories are bad stories. We just call them as they are." -- DBurns
demonstrates his sheer cluelessness on Mar 9, 2002, at 6:25 pm, in
rec.arts.drwho

"Oh, and Snarky, if you're listening: **** you, Asshole! Enjoy the
few remaining days of your internet access." Kooky troll John Long
gets delusional, in Message-ID:

A sad little top-poster with the nym of "Choirboy" once lamed:

Well, gee, coming from an asshole like *you* ...
ESAD, ya 'ho bitch.

Please to be posting proof, you facile fridgemagnet.
-- replied the Aussie rapier, aka fnord/Affinity, in a now-lost message

"I have a dream...that one day the whole world will know the joy of
my nipples!" -- Stimpy

"The meek shall inherit the earth -- 2' x ~6' x 6' of it."

"If English was good enough for Jesus Christ, it's good enough for
these U-nited States!" -- an unknown politician, in a senate floor
debate over bilingual education.)

"The policeman isn't there to create disorder, the policeman is
there to preserve disorder" -- Mayor Richard Daley of Czechago,
September 23, 1968

"Moral: it's not a plot hole if two eyes and two brain cells can
solve it." -- Keith Goodnight, in atbvs, on NNTP-Posting-Date: Mon,
03 Jun 2002 16:46:02 EDT

"Kung fu's useful!"

"Bernadette, you ignorant oaf.
Bernadette, you brainless dullard.
Bernadette, you feeble-minded wag.
Bernadette, you blathering baboon.
Bernadette, you babbling boor.
Bernadette, you depraved dolt.
Bernadette, you stinking slimeball.
Bernadette, you yammering yak.
Bernadette, you lily-livered lush.
Bernadette, you hard-hearted hulk."
-- Mother Be Strange gets very hard on herself, in
MID:

"[Lurlean] would never dream of sleeping with a dog. The Bible's against
it. You don't seem to care what the Bible says, so she thought maybe you
gave that a try too -- in addition to sucking on Steve, letting him play
with your butt, and having seven different lesbian lovers in our bed."
-- Sistah Moonshine shocks a.p.h. with the revelation that she got it
off with "Romaine Brooks", in a now-vanished message

"I should have known my boss was evil when he called my jumping onto my
chair to praise the Lord out loud 'inappropriate behavior.'" -- Sistah
Moonshine: Oppressed Christian, in another vanished message

"I made a pact with the devil." -- Sistah Moonshine, from her dream
diary

"'drink that hooch,' they would say, 'and then smoke that joint. Bury
your head in that strange woman's crotch and bring her to a thunderous
climax with your tongue, then tell her no man could ever give her that
much pleasure in a thousand years. Tell her to leave her husband and
become a lesbian. Drip hot wax on that pervert's nutty buddies and then
charge him extra for the privilege.'" -- Sistah Moonshine is now working
on an erotic epic to outmatch Anne Rice.

"Roe V Wade has zero bearing on my existence other than it affects it
adversely."
-- Johnny Wentzky never had much truck with "logic".

"You are the GOD-DAMNED, IGNORANT LIAR here.
Now, that is not me taking the Lord's name in vain."
-- John Wentzky: Living proof of the Death of Irony, in Message-ID:

"Stupidity excuses nothing. It's only a reason...." -- Phxbrd

"The whining has just begun." -- John Wentzky

"It's not nice to misrepresent Mother Nature."

"Gay men deserve to die." -- John Wentzky

Joseph Bartlo wrote:
A big mean meanie and heavyweight kookologist responding to my text
and making me look like a colossal idiot. No more whinges to this mean
person who keeps pounding my ass into the ground - you go on the lits
of people who have trounced me. The state I left that group was
embarassing to me. There were too many posts to follow them all, and I
know a lot of people were saying mean things about me - but a few
sucked up. So it was best at that point rather than to browse all the
crap to simply make a standard post telling people a lot of bull****
I'd just made up. I did that on many other groups, but the war is only
fought here. If anyone thinks I am the least bit kidding, consider how
long this has been going, how little I have accomplished (i.e., how
much the mean, mean kookologists have changed everything), and that I
have a lot of goats to blow.

-- in MID:

"America is supposed to be the world's melting pot,
so melt!!" -- from some BBS

"There are no governors anywhere."

"The personal _is_ political."

"If humans decline to exercise faith, then an
omnipotent God is impotent." -- Teresita, x-posted to APH

"Gabrielle?! Monkey-man, you bring her back! You know, you two are
beginning to irritate me with these obsessions of yours!
Fish don't just catch themselves!" -- Xena, "Fins, Femmes, &
Gems" (64/318)

"I don't think so because, I'm a whole lot smarter and far less bigoted
than the average Jew, although smart Jews as having collaborated with
your Skull and Bones Third Reich certainly have more of those
in-your-face balls than I'd ever have to work with." -- Guthball drools
all over my irony meter, in MID:
lgate.org

"This bandwidth has been rescued from AOL." -- mimus

No-one expects the Fannish Inquisition!