Old August 1st 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default Morkie Believes He's God...Tried To "Grant" That Which Is Not His To Do maj Robeson lies some

wrote:
and I forgive you your false witness again

I can that part and parcel of what makes me a MAN
..

Old August 1st 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

an old friend wrote:
and I forgive you your false witness again

I can whine that part and parcel of what makes me a WOMAN

Marky confirms he married a shemale in
.com:
"posted you can prove it for yourself anytime you can catch him at
home"

Old August 1st 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Old August 1st 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

an old friend wrote:
and I forgive you your false witness again

Poor Markqueer, the queen of all faggots.

Old August 1st 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Old August 1st 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

an old friend to kiddie raping wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
and I forgive you your false witness again

Poor Markqueer, the queen of all faggots.

and I forgive you your false witness again

God's not going to forgive you, faggot, he's going to roast you in hell!

Old August 1st 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie Believes He's God...Tried To "Grant" That Which Is Not His To Do

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind tried to deceive himself in public again:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Snipped.

Guess what, fatboy...?!?!?

"Forgiveness" is not yours to grant.

yes it mine to give

No, it's not...But you go on thinking it is, Morkie.

BWHAHAHAHAHA Markie's cracked up!

I even forgive your yOUR sins against me since you are clearly another
tormented soul

More "god complex" at work, Morkie.

Markie has to compensate for his many shortcomings by doing so.

That belongs to a power a lot higher than you, as hard as it is
for you to believe that, I am sure...

God will ideed also forgive you and Wisemen of course you have asked
for it and I doubt you ever will

He will even forgive YOU for trying to be Him, Morkie.

Doubtful, Markie will be in hell getting a raw pineapple inserted up
him anally on the hour for eternity.

Old August 2nd 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default FIGHT THE SPEW! xnews / slrn score file update

"Steve" wrote in
:

The xnews score file which was posted previously has been updated to
block some additional IP addresses belonging to known garbage posters.
Google has now been blocked entirely, because it is now recognized as
a major Usenet abuser which is responsible for allowing far too many
people like Wiseman and Morgan to disrupt Usenet. All followups to
Google posts have also been blocked.

Xnews is a free news reader which does not have to be installed.
Simply extract it from the zip file and start running xnews.exe.
You can obtain xnews from

http://www.download.com/3000-2164-10144167.html

and you can copy the score file below into score.ini to have an
immediately effective filtering system.

An xnews / slrn score file allows you to specify filtering rules for
each news group or for a collection of groups. You do that by
enclosing the name of the group(s) in square brackets.

After the bracketed name of the groups, you specify a score. I don't
bother with elaborate scoring, and instead give all matches a score of
-9999. That causes the matching posts to be killed.

So, for all of the rec.radio.amateur hierarchy, plus the flame_fest
news group, you can use the following score file (lines starting with
"%" are comments). Text case is ignored by default, so "get help"
matches "GeT HElp" when specified below. If you don't want to use a
rule, simply insert a "%" character as the first character of a rule,
or else delete the rule completely.

======(cut here)======
[alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.*]
sco: -9999
% The next two lines to kill all Google posts, plus followups to those
% posts.
Subject: get help
Subject: \bs\
% hot-ham-and-eggs, Slow Code, etc.
From: kb9rqz
From: k4yz
% Kill certain crossposted articles
% - posts including rec.radio.cb
Newsgroups: rec\.radio\.cb
% - posts including uk.radio.amateur
Newsgroups: uk\.radio\.amateur
% Kill crossposts to five or more newsgroups

% Uncomment the next four lines to kill Google posts in all news groups.
%[*]
% sco: -9999

Stevie,

Wouldn't it be easier for you just to pull your head out of your ass and
not click on any radio groups?

Happy to Help. :-)

SC

From: kb9rqz
From: k4yz
% Kill certain crossposted articles
% - posts including rec.radio.cb
Newsgroups: rec\.radio\.cb
% - posts including uk.radio.amateur
Newsgroups: uk\.radio\.amateur
% Kill crossposts to five or more newsgroups

% Uncomment the next four lines to kill Google posts in all news groups.
%[*]
% sco: -9999

Stevie,

Wouldn't it be easier for you just to pull your head out of your ass and
not click on any radio groups?

Happy to Help. :-)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Old August 2nd 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default mark this down SC and I in full agreement

Slow Code wrote:
"Steve" wrote in
:

Stevie,

Wouldn't it be easier for you just to pull your head out of your ass and
not click on any radio groups?

Happy to Help. :-)

indeed a logical sensible post I truley did not know you had it in you

SC