Old August 5th 06, 06:13 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Ignorance Is Bliss, they say.

Steveo wrote:
"cmdr buzz corey" wrote:
What honor? Markieboy has no honor.

Got that straight.

Hi no-code cmdr buzz corey, you CB freak. 10-4, and **** you.

Want to get on the air and do a little code? We will start at about
20wpm to make it easy for you. Oh, forgot, you're a cber, too dumb and
lazy to get a ham license.

Old August 6th 06, 05:13 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"cmdr buzz corey" wrote:
What honor? Markieboy has no honor.

Got that straight.

Hi no-code cmdr buzz corey, you CB freak. 10-4, and **** you.

Want to get on the air and do a little code?

Sure. What's your call?
Old August 6th 06, 05:34 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Ignorance Is Bliss, the Lloyd say.

"Not Lloyd" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

Sure. What's your call?

I'm a Leo. What's yours?

Hey Lloyd, why do you have so much trouble quoting text with Caputo's
server? I mean you really butcher it.

You appear to be retarded to me. Are you?

( and..are you gonna stay up all night again, like last night?)
Old August 6th 06, 06:09 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Not Lloyd" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

Sure. What's your call?

I'm a Leo. What's yours?

Hey Lloyd, why do you have so much trouble quoting text with Caputo's
server? I mean you really butcher it.

You appear to be retarded to me. Are you?

( and..are you gonna stay up all night again, like last night?)

Maybe he's a crank monster. Does he have his front teeth?

Old August 6th 06, 06:23 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Not Lloyd" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

Sure. What's your call?

I'm a Leo. What's yours?

Hey Lloyd, why do you have so much trouble quoting text with Caputo's
server? I mean you really butcher it.

You appear to be retarded to me. Are you?

( and..are you gonna stay up all night again, like last night?)

Maybe he's a crank monster. Does he have his front teeth?

I doubt it. It's likely someone has poked those out for him by now.

Or like you say, the crank has rotted them away. (nasty mug)

Old August 6th 06, 04:55 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Not Lloyd" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

Sure. What's your call?

I'm a Leo. What's yours?

Hey Lloyd, why do you have so much trouble quoting text with Caputo's
server? I mean you really butcher it.

You appear to be retarded to me. Are you?

( and..are you gonna stay up all night again, like last night?)

Maybe he's a crank monster. Does he have his front teeth?

I doubt it. It's likely someone has poked those out for him by now.

Or like you say, the crank has rotted them away. (nasty mug)

After looking at his fat lardass pic, I will have to recant the meth
statement. He is going to run Papa Johns out of business with a belly like
that.

Old August 6th 06, 05:38 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Not Lloyd" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

Sure. What's your call?

I'm a Leo. What's yours?

Hey Lloyd, why do you have so much trouble quoting text with
Caputo's server? I mean you really butcher it.

You appear to be retarded to me. Are you?

( and..are you gonna stay up all night again, like last night?)

Maybe he's a crank monster. Does he have his front teeth?

I doubt it. It's likely someone has poked those out for him by now.

Or like you say, the crank has rotted them away. (nasty mug)

After looking at his fat lardass pic, I will have to recant the meth
statement. He is going to run Papa Johns out of business with a belly
like that.

Haha, he calls the dumpster his motor-home.
Old August 6th 06, 07:48 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Not Lloyd" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

Sure. What's your call?

I'm a Leo. What's yours?

Hey Lloyd, why do you have so much trouble quoting text with
Caputo's server? I mean you really butcher it.

You appear to be retarded to me. Are you?

( and..are you gonna stay up all night again, like last night?)

Maybe he's a crank monster. Does he have his front teeth?

I doubt it. It's likely someone has poked those out for him by now.

Or like you say, the crank has rotted them away. (nasty mug)

After looking at his fat lardass pic, I will have to recant the meth
statement. He is going to run Papa Johns out of business with a belly
like that.

Haha, he calls the dumpster his motor-home.

When Doug and Kathy visit they stay in his guest house, the grease pit
behind the store. Kathy says it's just like home.

Old August 6th 06, 08:06 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Not Lloyd" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

Sure. What's your call?

I'm a Leo. What's yours?

Hey Lloyd, why do you have so much trouble quoting text with
Caputo's server? I mean you really butcher it.

You appear to be retarded to me. Are you?

( and..are you gonna stay up all night again, like last night?)

Maybe he's a crank monster. Does he have his front teeth?

I doubt it. It's likely someone has poked those out for him by now.

Or like you say, the crank has rotted them away. (nasty mug)

After looking at his fat lardass pic, I will have to recant the meth
statement. He is going to run Papa Johns out of business with a belly
like that.

Haha, he calls the dumpster his motor-home.

When Doug and Kathy visit they stay in his guest house, the grease pit
behind the store. Kathy says it's just like home.

LOL! Greasy grimy felon losers!