RadioBanter

-   -   It's Time To Say Thanks! (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/100801-its-time-say-thanks.html)

THANK YOU-->K4 & AB8 August 8th 06 12:08 AM

It's Time To Say Thanks!

As a long time reader of the radio groups I feel it is time to say
thank you to K4 and AB8. You guys have done your level best to defend
our hobby from the vile filth and lies posted by the no code wonder
morkie.

On behalf of the good people of the amateur radio community, I say a
sincere "THANK YOU!

an old friend August 8th 06 12:12 AM

more shit

THANK YOU--K4 & AB8 wrote:
As a long time reader of the radio groups I feel it is time to say
thank you to K4 and AB8. You guys have done your level best to defend
our hobby from the vile filth and lies posted by the no code wonder
morkie.

On behalf of the good people of the amateur radio community, I say a
sincere "THANK YOU!

they are the one posting the filth

Hamster # 9 August 8th 06 12:45 AM

It's Time To Say Thanks!

"THANK YOU--K4 & AB8" wrote in message
ups.com...
As a long time reader of the radio groups I feel it is time to say
thank you to K4 and AB8. You guys have done your level best to defend
our hobby from the vile filth and lies posted by the no code wonder
morkie.

just my opinion,but i'd like to add the poster slow code to the above list.
he posted a lot of good articles that projects amateur radio in a positive
light.
On behalf of the good people of the amateur radio community, I say a
sincere "THANK YOU!

here, here!

U-Know-Who August 8th 06 03:24 AM

It's Time To Say Thanks!

"Hamster # 9" wrote in message
.. .

"THANK YOU--K4 & AB8" wrote in message
ups.com...
As a long time reader of the radio groups I feel it is time to say
thank you to K4 and AB8. You guys have done your level best to defend
our hobby from the vile filth and lies posted by the no code wonder
morkie.

just my opinion,but i'd like to add the poster slow code to the above
list.

Pfffffffffttt!!!!! He's a moron, too.

DrDeath August 8th 06 04:54 AM

It's Time To Say Thanks!

U-Know-Who wrote:
"Hamster # 9" wrote in message
.. .

"THANK YOU--K4 & AB8" wrote in message
ups.com...
As a long time reader of the radio groups I feel it is time to say
thank you to K4 and AB8. You guys have done your level best to defend
our hobby from the vile filth and lies posted by the no code wonder
morkie.

just my opinion,but i'd like to add the poster slow code to the above
list.

Pfffffffffttt!!!!! He's a moron, too.

I have to agree. But I don't like any hams but marqueer is the worse. I
wish he'd stay the **** out of the cb group.

an old friend August 8th 06 03:45 PM

more shit

wrote:
get some therapy

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 8th 06 08:53 PM

more shit from the shiteater Markie

an old fraud wrote:
get some therapy

You are the one talking to voices on the radio that aren't there
vis-a-vis fake EME contacts, Marqueer. And talking to bootleggers, too,
That is illegal. I wonder what Riley would say?

an old friend August 8th 06 10:16 PM

get some therapy

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old fraud wrote:
get some therapy

You are the one talking to voices on the radio that aren't there
vis-a-vis fake EME contacts, Marqueer.

no I wasn't I did not Talked to anyone

one does not talk on jt65b
And talking to bootleggers, too,
That is illegal.

if I knew when I was doing it
I wonder what Riley would say?

why don' t trun me in and we will I d love to get to talk to Riley
about this matter

so go for it with your inside track on thw rold Wismen

Slow Code August 9th 06 12:59 AM

It's Time To Say Thanks!

"DrDeath" wrote in
oups.com:

U-Know-Who wrote:
"Hamster # 9" wrote in message
.. .

"THANK YOU--K4 & AB8" wrote in
message ups.com...
As a long time reader of the radio groups I feel it is time to say
thank you to K4 and AB8. You guys have done your level best to
defend our hobby from the vile filth and lies posted by the no code
wonder morkie.

just my opinion,but i'd like to add the poster slow code to the above
list.

Pfffffffffttt!!!!! He's a moron, too.

I have to agree. But I don't like any hams but marqueer is the worse. I
wish he'd stay the **** out of the cb group.

It must have really sucked to wake up one morning and realize
you're just a CB'er.

SC

an old friend August 9th 06 01:59 PM

get some therapy