Old August 8th 06, 12:08 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.nocode,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default It's Time To Say Thanks!

As a long time reader of the radio groups I feel it is time to say
thank you to K4 and AB8. You guys have done your level best to defend
our hobby from the vile filth and lies posted by the no code wonder
morkie.

On behalf of the good people of the amateur radio community, I say a
sincere "THANK YOU!

Old August 8th 06, 12:12 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.nocode,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default more ****

THANK YOU--K4 & AB8 wrote:
As a long time reader of the radio groups I feel it is time to say
thank you to K4 and AB8. You guys have done your level best to defend
our hobby from the vile filth and lies posted by the no code wonder
morkie.

On behalf of the good people of the amateur radio community, I say a
sincere "THANK YOU!

they are the one posting the filth

Old August 8th 06, 12:45 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.nocode,rec.radio.amateur.misc

"THANK YOU--K4 & AB8" wrote in message
ups.com...
As a long time reader of the radio groups I feel it is time to say
thank you to K4 and AB8. You guys have done your level best to defend
our hobby from the vile filth and lies posted by the no code wonder
morkie.

just my opinion,but i'd like to add the poster slow code to the above list.
he posted a lot of good articles that projects amateur radio in a positive
light.
On behalf of the good people of the amateur radio community, I say a
sincere "THANK YOU!

here, here!

Old August 8th 06, 03:24 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.nocode,rec.radio.amateur.misc

"Hamster # 9" wrote in message
.. .

"THANK YOU--K4 & AB8" wrote in message
ups.com...
As a long time reader of the radio groups I feel it is time to say
thank you to K4 and AB8. You guys have done your level best to defend
our hobby from the vile filth and lies posted by the no code wonder
morkie.

just my opinion,but i'd like to add the poster slow code to the above
list.

Pfffffffffttt!!!!! He's a moron, too.

Old August 8th 06, 04:54 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.nocode,rec.radio.amateur.misc

U-Know-Who wrote:
"Hamster # 9" wrote in message
.. .

"THANK YOU--K4 & AB8" wrote in message
ups.com...
As a long time reader of the radio groups I feel it is time to say
thank you to K4 and AB8. You guys have done your level best to defend
our hobby from the vile filth and lies posted by the no code wonder
morkie.

just my opinion,but i'd like to add the poster slow code to the above
list.

Pfffffffffttt!!!!! He's a moron, too.

I have to agree. But I don't like any hams but marqueer is the worse. I
wish he'd stay the **** out of the cb group.

Old August 8th 06, 03:45 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.nocode,rec.radio.amateur.misc

get some therapy

Old August 8th 06, 08:53 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.nocode,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default more **** from the ****eater Markie

an old fraud wrote:
get some therapy

You are the one talking to voices on the radio that aren't there
vis-a-vis fake EME contacts, Marqueer. And talking to bootleggers, too,
That is illegal. I wonder what Riley would say?

Old August 8th 06, 10:16 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.nocode,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default get some therapy

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old fraud wrote:
get some therapy

You are the one talking to voices on the radio that aren't there
vis-a-vis fake EME contacts, Marqueer.

no I wasn't I did not Talked to anyone

one does not talk on jt65b
And talking to bootleggers, too,
That is illegal.

if I knew when I was doing it
I wonder what Riley would say?

why don' t trun me in and we will I d love to get to talk to Riley
about this matter

so go for it with your inside track on thw rold Wismen

Old August 9th 06, 12:59 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.nocode,rec.radio.amateur.misc

"DrDeath" wrote in
oups.com:

U-Know-Who wrote:
"Hamster # 9" wrote in message
.. .

"THANK YOU--K4 & AB8" wrote in
message ups.com...
As a long time reader of the radio groups I feel it is time to say
thank you to K4 and AB8. You guys have done your level best to
defend our hobby from the vile filth and lies posted by the no code
wonder morkie.

just my opinion,but i'd like to add the poster slow code to the above
list.

Pfffffffffttt!!!!! He's a moron, too.

I have to agree. But I don't like any hams but marqueer is the worse. I
wish he'd stay the **** out of the cb group.

It must have really sucked to wake up one morning and realize
you're just a CB'er.

SC
Old August 9th 06, 01:59 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.nocode,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:
get some therapy