Old August 12th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default cease and desist

Conahonty wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Lloyd wrote:
On 11 Aug 2006 15:23:53 -0700, an old friend wrote:

Indeed. Todd has stolen the name from Omega One, LLC, whose site can be
found at http://www.omegaone.com. I'm sure that they won't appreciate
Todd coming along and "appropriating" their registered trademark after
they have been in business as Omega One for nine years.

Maybe I'll drop them a line at and suggest that they
have their lawyers write a cease and desist letter to Todd.

then do it

as I have said if you have evdence why don't act instead of
grandstanding

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(not at all unlike you threatening to bring legal actions against "wismen",
is it?)

when have I ever threatened legal action that I have not delivered?
answer never

I have and contiue look for a way to move against Wismen and robeson
that work continues If/when it comes to something I will act till then
oviosuly nothing

Old August 12th 06, 04:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Theft of a registered trade mark can get N9OGL sued

Lloyd wrote:
On 11 Aug 2006 15:23:53 -0700, an old friend wrote:

NO9GL wrote:
On 11 Aug 2006 04:02:50 -0700, an old friend wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
cease and dessit

Just remember OMEGA ONE FATTY ACIDS! Omega One Radio have lots of them
in stock and dessit could happen to you.

Don't mess with Omega One if you know what good for you.

claiming to speak for a corportation without there aproval is forgery
and/or ID theft and or fraud in most cases

Indeed. Todd has stolen the name from Omega One, LLC, whose site can be
found at http://www.omegaone.com. I'm sure that they won't appreciate
Todd coming along and "appropriating" their registered trademark after
they have been in business as Omega One for nine years.

Maybe I'll drop them a line at and suggest that they
have their lawyers write a cease and desist letter to Todd.

That would probably make Todd soil his pants (again).

Go for it, but you better has some bases for your complaint.

Todd N9OGL
Omega One Radio
Shortwave Broadcast Station
13.556.00 MHz LSB

Old August 12th 06, 10:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

K4YZ wrote:
cease and dessit

Just remember OMEGA ONE FATTY ACIDS! Omega One Radio have lots of them
in stock and dessit could happen to you.

Don't mess with Omega One if you know what good for you.

claiming to speak for a corportation without there aproval is forgery
and/or ID theft and or fraud in most cases

Indeed. Todd has stolen the name from Omega One, LLC, whose site can be
found at http://www.omegaone.com. I'm sure that they won't appreciate
Todd coming along and "appropriating" their registered trademark after
they have been in business as Omega One for nine years.

Maybe I'll drop them a line at and suggest that they
have their lawyers write a cease and desist letter to Todd.

That would probably make Todd soil his pants (again).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And you would go to such a measure to expose the likes of Todd? I mental
child? Why? What would it gain you?
You cannot give Todd cause to cease and desist much like you cannot give
Mork reason to cease and desist. Meld two mental incompetents into the same
folder and you get mental deficiencies times two.
Mork and Todd are but two peas in the same pod and no amount of cajoling
will ever cause either to learn the meaning of Common Sense.

Thank you for the info on Omega One. I will look into it, check the veracity
of your statement, and if necessary, file a complaint.
No matter how it works out, I will not waste any time trying to listen to
Todd's out-of-band transmissions. The guy is long renowned for being less
than intelligent.

Old August 12th 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate

N9OGL wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

First off that person, NO9GL is not me and it is not even a vaild
amateur radio callsign. Omega One, which your refering to is a PDA
software maker. to be in violation of Copyright/tradmark violation I
would have to be using the mark to confuse the customer. Omega One
Radio is a Shortwave broadcast station, NOT a PDA software make, So
there is No confusion of the two. Where did you study
Copyright/Tradmark Law?? I would REALLY suggest you read
copyright/trademark Law before you go around spouting your mouth. As
for being less intelligent, the only one who less intelligent here is
you and your lack of understanding of Law

are you sure the poster can read

the poster makes a vague (you could be sued it is EASY to start a
lawsuit) but the poste r lacks the standing to do so

Smuck

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
LANGLEY PARK TELECOMMUNICATION
13.556.00 MHz. LSB

Old August 13th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

K4YZ wrote:
cease and dessit

Just remember OMEGA ONE FATTY ACIDS! Omega One Radio have lots of them
in stock and dessit could happen to you.

Don't mess with Omega One if you know what good for you.

Omega-1 fatty acids are supposed to be good for one's health, but making
legal arguments when you're not a lawyer can lead to disasterous results.

Be careful, Mr. Daugherty, so that your life will remain as uncomplicated
as a simple man like you needs it to be.

cease and desist

Old August 13th 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Lloyd wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 08:10:09 -0700, an old friend wrote:

cease and desist

Moron.

------------
In message .com,
Mark Morgan autolamed himself when he said to Secwet Woger, "you arer
[sic] everywhere like a cockroach"

no that was a forger of Mark Morgan the real guy never said that

Old August 13th 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default CEASE AND DESSIT

Lloyd wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 08:21:00 -0700, an old friend wrote:

Lloyd wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 08:10:09 -0700, an old friend wrote:

cease and desist

Moron.

------------
In message .com,
Mark Morgan autolamed himself when he said to Secwet Woger, "you arer
[sic] everywhere like a cockroach"

no that was a forger of Mark Morgan the real guy never said that

Liar. The post was made via direcpc, so it was indeed Mark Morgan's.

so I said I enver said to secert woger it was said to Wismen himself
I never sad that secert woger I said it to the real one
get your facts straight

that said since the subject has come up you are both like cockraochs
and show up everywhere

and someday you will likely get squished

Old August 13th 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Lloyd wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 08:46:56 -0700, an old friend wrote:

Piling a lie on top of another lie does not constitute telling the truth.

that is your game

that said since the subject has come up you are both like cockraochs
and show up everywhere

and someday you will likely get squished

Don't make me take your illogic apart by comparing post counts as recorded
by Google. If I did that, you would lose big time.

I can't make you do anything if If I could it would be to shut up

as to losing I keep asking the question what do you win?

I can post as much as I like that is a fact you and woger and Steve do
as well, nothing ilegal in that per se

Indeed this statement could be as effort at exthrotion by you, not that
their is any danger Law Enforcement will do aything about it, but you
and the est enage in a sysmatic effort to selicne your foes by means of
lies inuedo and outright fraud

but if I are going to play your games as a spelling and gramar NAZI
your stuff better be letter prefect or it blows up in your face so to
say