RadioBanter

-   -   qsl.net status? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/101625-qsl-net-status.html)

neok August 17th 06 06:14 AM

qsl.net status?

Hi,

For a long time my web site in qsl.net has been unreachable and I
have also been receiving regular junkmail to my qsl.net address. I
would like to close my account but Al Waller doesn't seem to
respond to emails (I hope he is alright).

Have not found any info searching the internet so I am hoping
someone can let me know what is happening and how I can close
my qsl.net account, since it is of little use now.

Best 73's Nick 5B4AZ