Old August 17th 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default qsl.net status?

Hi,

For a long time my web site in qsl.net has been unreachable and I
have also been receiving regular junkmail to my qsl.net address. I
would like to close my account but Al Waller doesn't seem to
respond to emails (I hope he is alright).

Have not found any info searching the internet so I am hoping
someone can let me know what is happening and how I can close
my qsl.net account, since it is of little use now.

Best 73's Nick 5B4AZ

QSL.NET Hayato Homebrew 9 October 15th 04 04:38 AM
What`s up with qsl.net Karim General 1 June 3rd 04 01:44 AM
Has QSL.net network problems ? Hernán Sánchez Homebrew 10 April 18th 04 06:36 PM
Has QSL.net network problems ? Hernán Sánchez Homebrew 0 April 17th 04 02:40 PM