Old August 18th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default agin a few word of explanation for Robeson -

Text Medium No. 5 wrote:
Hail Eris! On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 05:27:26 -0700, Not Cocksucker Lloyd
jabbered inanely:
an old fraud wrote:

started 8 years ago when I dared disagree with about Morse code testing
and decided to thrennten my murder while as It happens Iwasn't even home
so he voiced his threat to my father on the phone. has conitued various
efforts at harrassment in both the real and virual world ever since.
(threats of mruder meyhem falsereports to Law Enforcement of Rape child
molesting, welfare fraud and anything else. Since feeding the troll does
seem to slow the offline stuff to a near stop, I feed the troll, and
will continue to do so as long as seem deseriable to ME

Cry, you whiny bitch, cry................

No, _THAT_ (death threats, phone calls, etc) is harassment. This other
****'s just usenet.

Like I said I feed the troll hopefully enough that he doesn't get worse
will til my imedate gaol is acheived

Old August 18th 06, 01:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old fraud wrote:

started 8 years ago when I dared disagree with about Morse code testing
and decided to thrennten my murder while as It happens Iwasn't even home
so he voiced his threat to my father on the phone. has conitued various
efforts at harrassment in both the real and virual world ever since.
(threats of mruder meyhem falsereports to Law Enforcement of Rape child
molesting, welfare fraud and anything else. Since feeding the troll does
seem to slow the offline stuff to a near stop, I feed the troll, and
will continue to do so as long as seem deseriable to ME

Cry, you whiny bitch, cry................

No, _THAT_ (death threats, phone calls, etc) is harassment. This other
****'s just usenet.

Like I said I feed the troll hopefully enough that he doesn't get worse
will til my imedate gaol is acheived

Markie admits he's going to spam! Cease breathing, Marqueer!

Old August 19th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default agin a few word of explanation for Robeson - Mark, Just ignore them.

wrote in :

On 18 Aug 2006 05:39:39 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
wrote:

an old fraud wrote:

started 8 years ago when I dared disagree with about Morse code
testing and decided to thrennten my murder while as It happens
Iwasn't even home so he voiced his threat to my father on the
phone. has conitued various efforts at harrassment in both the
real and virual world ever since. (threats of mruder meyhem
falsereports to Law Enforcement of Rape child molesting, welfare
fraud and anything else. Since feeding the troll does seem to
slow the offline stuff to a near stop, I feed the troll, and
will continue to do so as long as seem deseriable to ME

Cry, you whiny bitch, cry................

No, _THAT_ (death threats, phone calls, etc) is harassment. This
other ****'s just usenet.
Like I said I feed the troll hopefully enough that he doesn't get
worse will til my imedate gaol is acheived

Markie admits he's going to spam! Cease breathing, Marqueer!

cease desists and grow up
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Mark, Just ignore them.

They only tease you because of the stupid things you say when you
follow up. Just ignore them and they'll give up.

Stop giving them reasons to tease you. It only makes you look
more stupid.

Take a break from the radio groups for a while, Maybe work on your
moon bounce some more.

SC

Old August 20th 06, 04:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley

"Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote in message
ups.com...

Markie admits he's going to spam!

Markie just stopped by to empty my trashcan and revealed important
breaking news. He is RETIRING in the end of April 2007. He deserves a
rest, and he did
wonderful work. We were very lucky to know him and his great work.

mk5000

"Then I guess we are better off getting there around 11am. "--

sue

Old August 20th 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley

"Not Lloyd" wrote in message

/

Were it not for delusions, Markie would have no mental processes
whatsoever.

whatEVER are you talking about?

I saw no bunny, etc

mk5000

"I appreciated your posting the article. Thank you! Berlin's songs are
too crystal-clear, too cheerful, and sometimes too patriotic to be
well-appreciated in the cynical, pretentious Age Of Sondheim. But his
enormous output is always there, waiting to be rediscovered by an age
less skittish about straightforward emotion. "--SWEEVIL

Old August 20th 06, 06:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"marika" wrote in message

"Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote in message
ups.com...

Markie admits he's going to spam!

Markie just stopped by to empty my trashcan and revealed important
breaking news. He is RETIRING in the end of April 2007. He deserves a
rest, and he did
wonderful work. We were very lucky to know him and his great work.

mk5000

"Then I guess we are better off getting there around 11am. "--

sue
/
Oh, would that he'd retire well before then. He is currently semi-retired
anyway, in that he claims he cannot partake in gainful employment due to
some physical malady. His mental malady is on open display, however.
The poor guy suffers from extreme myopia in that he cannot (refuses) see
that he has contributed just as much, if not more, to the demise of this
newsgroup as has Wiseman.
Were it not for delusions, Markie would have no mental processes whatsoever.
The interior of his head is just one big, vapid happy bean bag.

Old August 20th 06, 11:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"marika" wrote in message

"Not Lloyd" wrote in message

/

Were it not for delusions, Markie would have no mental processes
whatsoever.

whatEVER are you talking about?

I saw no bunny, etc

mk5000

The bunny was there, it merely eluded you as you tiptoed through the tulips.
Look again. Perhaps you will be able to see the bunny trail as it meanders
through the recesses of your mind.
Oops! You missed it. Bunny trails can be ever SO elusive.

Old August 20th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley

"Rodney Smith" anon@anon wrote in message

"marika" wrote in message

The bunny was there, it merely eluded you as you tiptoed through the
tulips.
Look again. Perhaps you will be able to see the bunny trail as it meanders
through the recesses of your mind.
Oops! You missed it. Bunny trails can be ever SO elusive.

I'm not the one who needed to see bunnies, it was Markie. He didn't mention
any named Harvey or otherwise.

Vote for Rodney!!!

GOSH!!! whatever I want to do

Harvey you fat lard come get some ham

Where's my college application

Old August 21st 06, 06:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Not Lloyd wrote:
"marika" wrote in message

[...]

Poor Davey, his fat head is up his fat ass.

Were it not for delusions, Markie would have no mental processes whatsoever.
The interior of his head is just one big, vapid happy bean bag.

Sort of like yours, asshole?

Old August 21st 06, 06:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default cease and desist

wrote:
Not Lloyd wrote:
"marika" wrote in message