Old August 21st 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate

Default HAMS ACCUSE OMEGA ONE OF PIRACY!...AND THEY'RE RIGHT!

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 21 Aug 2006 14:13:14 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
On 21 Aug 2006 14:06:15 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:
MorkMakesSo

wrote:
cease and desist
cease and desist you are libeling Todd now

No, I am not.

yes you are

Nope.

yes you are cease and desist

Nope.

He's blatantly violating federal law.

no evidence exiosts that he is doing so

Sure there is.

In every post wherein he continues this lie about being "Part 15
legal" for "Omega One".

no such post exists legaly and I have have seen now such post that
even suggests it

Try that in English, Fatboy.

you are just trying to proclaim you can measure rf power remotely the
same way you claim to be able to detrime spectroscpy result withotu a
line of sight on me

I didn't claim I could measure anything I couldn't put my hands
on, fatboy.

TrashMouth is the one who stated that he's running 100watts in
13mHz...Not me.

cease and desist

No.

Steve, K4YZ

Again steve, it's not Wattage the FCC is looking at under part 15, it's
voltage and you can produce different wattage at one voltage. I'm
running 100 watts but at 30 meters my voltage is 333uV. If one votage
say 110 volts puts out one wattage, then why do we have an assortment
of wattage of light bulbs?? but hey steve, if you think I'm Illegal,
bitch to the FCC, if not shut the HELL UP!!!!

OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz
100 watts of power!!!

Old August 22nd 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate

"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
On 21 Aug 2006 14:06:15 -0700, "K4YZ"
wrote:
MorkMakesSo
ManyStupidAllegationsNoOneCanKeepUpWithThem@kb9rq z.com wrote:
[...]

ROFL,

I see a NAL in your future.

SC

Old August 22nd 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
[...]

Why's that?? the voltage at 30 meters at my station is well below
15,848 uV. What steve and the others don't understand is you CAN
product different wattage at a certain voltage, if not we wouldn't 60
to 100 watt light bulbs that screw into 110 V

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz

Old August 22nd 06, 11:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate

N9OGL wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
[...]

Poor Toad, he cuts and pastes and sticks a few of his own comments and
tries to pass the whole thing off as his own writings.

product different wattage at a certain voltage, if not we wouldn't 60
to 100 watt light bulbs that screw into 110 V

Usually, Toad, you stick your litttle unused penis into those light
bulb sockets, don't you?

Old August 22nd 06, 11:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate

wrote:
On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 23:44:52 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
[...]

for?

For you talking to unlicened stations, Morkie!

Old August 22nd 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate

wrote:
[...]

why would the fcc give Todd an NAL if I do something?

besides I wasn't tlaking an unlicensed station or has yours been
revoked?

Old August 23rd 06, 01:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate

Default HAMS ACCUSE SMEGMA ONE OF PIRACY!...AND THEY'RE RIGHT!

an old friendless Cocksucker wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Learn to read, stupid. You are going to get one for talking to
unlicensed stations.

besides I wasn't tlaking an unlicensed station

You said you did.

or has yours been
revoked?

Go to a license database and see, dumb****!

Old August 23rd 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

I see a NAL in your future.
for?

For you talking to unlicened stations, Morkie!

why would the fcc give Todd an NAL if I do something?

Learn to read, stupid. You are going to get one for talking to
unlicensed stations.

I can it was Todd would get an NAL for some action of mine

besides I wasn't tlaking an unlicensed station

You said you did.

nope

or has yours been
revoked?

Go to a license database and see, dumb****!

well a quick check reveals that No Cocksucker Lloyd has not been issued
an ARS license so, I must assume it was, after all you keep insisting
you are not Wisemen

Old August 24th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

I see a NAL in your future.
for?

For you talking to unlicened stations, Morkie!
why would the fcc give Todd an NAL if I do something?

Learn to read, stupid. You are going to get one for talking to
unlicensed stations.

I can it was Todd would get an NAL for some action of mine

Wrong again, stupid, The FCC has busted people for talking to
unlicensed stations.

besides I wasn't tlaking an unlicensed station

You said you did.

nope

Yep. Googl;e has archived the posts where you posted it.

or has yours been
revoked?

Go to a license database and see, dumb****!

well a quick check reveals that No Cocksucker Lloyd has not been issued

Very good, dumbass. Did I ever say I had a license? Or radio equipment?

an ARS license so, I must assume it was, after all you keep insisting
you are not Wisemen

No, you were talking about Wiseman since he seems to be on that little
b-b brain of yours a lot. A check of the license database shows his
license hasn't been revoked. Learn to read and understand, dumbass.