Old August 27th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default kooks on parade

Art Deco wrote:

Whine much?

yea you do that too kook

Old August 27th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.usenet.kooks
L. L. is offline

Default PING: Slow Code

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Slow Code wrote:

"Mark Moron Morgan" wrote in message
. ..

"Slow Code" wrote in message

"Mark Moron Morgan" wrote in message
with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling
do u hav anyting cognet two say?

You really are a moron mark morgan.

thank you four teh coplamant it more tahn a name two me I trie to look
teh
part two see?

http://i7.tinypic.com/25rf8gk.jpg

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling
do u hav anyting cognet two say?

Keep this crap out of the radio groups you losers.

Whine much?

The other question would be - "would you like a little cheese to go with the
whine?"

L.

Old August 28th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.usenet.kooks

L. wrote:

"Slow Code" wrote in message

"Mark Moron Morgan" wrote in message
with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling
do u hav anyting cognet two say?

You really are a moron mark morgan.

thank you four teh coplamant it more tahn a name two me I trie to look
teh
part two see?

http://i7.tinypic.com/25rf8gk.jpg

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling
do u hav anyting cognet two say?

Keep this crap out of the radio groups you losers.

Whine much?

The other question would be - "would you like a little cheese to go with the
whine?"

Of course.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Old August 28th 06, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

an old fraud wrote:
Art Deco wrote:

Whine much?

yea you do that too kook

And here you are posting 24/7 this past weekend, Markie. You talk about
how others have no life. Now get off the computer and clean up that
toxic waste dump you call your yard.

Old August 28th 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default meltdown in progress

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

And here you are posting 24/7 this past weekend, Markie. You talk about
how others have no life. Now get off the computer and clean up that
toxic waste dump you call your yard.

meltdown in progress

Old August 29th 06, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default Markie spamfest in progress

an old freindless fat faggot wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

And here you are posting 24/7 this past weekend, Markie. You talk about
how others have no life. Now get off the computer and clean up that
toxic waste dump you call your yard.

me

Spamming by Mark Morgan.

Old August 29th 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default Wisemen filthfest in progress

Old August 30th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default kook on parade

kook on parade

Old August 31st 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
an old friendless sodomite wrote:
kook on parade

Have any beer enemas lately, Marqueer?

why are you that hard up for booze?

Old September 1st 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

kook on parade

PING: Slow Code [email protected] Policy 38 September 1st 06 05:04 PM
PING: Slow Code [email protected] CB 0 August 21st 06 08:00 PM
Why You Don't Like The ARRL Louis C. LeVine Policy 803 January 23rd 04 01:12 AM
Morse Code: One Wonders... and Begins to Think ! [ -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . ] RHF Shortwave 0 January 5th 04 02:49 PM
My response to Jim Wiley, KL7CC Brian Policy 3 October 24th 03 12:02 AM