Old August 27th 06, 06:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default If you had to study to get a ham licence, would you stay on CB?

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...

Let's keep the (BITCHSLAPPED)

Like I said, we don't want to be hams or we would already have tickets
you slow witted troll.

Breaker, Breaker, Breaker, anyone got their ears on, kick it on back to Mr
Death, the big dog around town.

Again your lack of knowledge makes you look the fool. Quit watching your
copy of Convoy.

Zounds! Biff! ZAP!!!
That sounds like Mark! He still has his old Cobra 23 channel CB which he
runs off a long coax running from his basement to the mag mount antenna on
the trunk of his no longer operable, junk car in his father-in-law's back
yard. He even has a two amp power supply so he doesn't have to run off the
eight "D" cell battery pack he keeps for those northern Michigan hurricanes.
Purty soon though, his daddy-in-law is gonna make him take the coax out of
the basement window because the earwigs are crawling in and infesting the
house. He told Mark he wants a piece of glass in the winder and wants Mark
to remove the duct taped plastic come snow season.
Mark wants to keep the old car and his antenna setup because he says the old
klunker has a better ground plane than the discarded refrigerator he used to
use. He likes the old fridge, though. It gives him a good ground plane for
his mag mount two meter antenna and besides, he done converted the old
refrigerator into a storage shed for his clothes that don't fit. He says he
likes the old Kelvinator because of the directionality it gives his
signals...almost like a beam would. All he has to do is tell his wife to go
out back and give the old Kelvinator a shove one way or the other so he can
work EME.

So there you are. When Mark ain't spamming Usenet he is on 11 meters giving
a "ten-four" and "roger that" and a "I heard that" to his like-minded mental
misfits. I heard that, I did. Ten-Four????

Old August 27th 06, 07:16 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote in message ...

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
[...]

Nice kOOky meltdown. I'm sure the both of you watch Dukes of Hazard reruns
so you can pretend to be CBers. Your trolling of Mark will bring your ham
groups nothing but misfortune. By trolling me you will be disciplined.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 27th 06, 08:16 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote in message ...

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
[...]

Damn! Say it ain't so!
I hate being disciplined, unless it involves a fat girl with handcuffs.

Old August 27th 06, 08:29 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Nice kOOky meltdown. I'm sure the both of you watch Dukes of Hazard reruns
so you can pretend to be CBers. Your trolling of Mark will bring your ham
groups nothing but misfortune. By trolling me you will be disciplined.

--
Suffer, unto me.

No need to mention that you are driving Mark Morgan up the proverbial wall.
He is already beside himself in trying to figure out who to spam next.
Your "wit", a very liberal use of the term, has seemingly left Poor Mark
picking the dust of your witty retorts from his tooth while he attempts to
keep abreast of posts to which he cannot coherently respond.
Cannot you find it in your heart to pity him? Too err is Morgan. To forgive
is an option.

Old August 27th 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default kooks on parade

Not Lloyd wrote:

No need to mention that you are driving Mark Morgan up the proverbial wall.

hardly
you are just a buunch of kooks