Old August 27th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.usenet.kooks

Default finaly figured it out the meow is just Paul effort to insure the his moderated nNG gets launched

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...
just kidding but I hope folks enjoy the thought

You brought all the AUK retards here.

Old August 27th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:31:24 -0400, "Slow Code"
wrote:

"an old freind" wrote in message
groups.com...
just kidding but I hope folks enjoy the thought

You brought all the AUK retards here.

nope you had rather more to do with you and wismen assuming you are
not the same person

as can be seen by the fact you took a joke posted to policy and added
AUK to it

you are the one of the trool responible assuming you are one of auk
boys yourself
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

^^^^^ what the hell is that?? rofl

Old August 28th 06, 08:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:31:24 -0400, Slow Code did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
"an old freind" wrote...
just kidding but I hope folks enjoy the thought

You brought all the AUK retards here.

We(tinw) wouldn't have stayed if there weren't any k00ks worth mentioning,
beyond Slap-Happy.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php
http://www.runescape.com/
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck
Unabomber Surprise
Goofy @zzed Babboon
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award
Old August 30th 06, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.usenet.kooks

"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote in
message news
On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:31:24 -0400, Slow Code did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
"an old freind" wrote...
just kidding but I hope folks enjoy the thought

You brought all the AUK retards here.

We(tinw) wouldn't have stayed if there weren't any k00ks worth mentioning,
beyond Slap-Happy.

I think I mentioned the kOOk potential in the radio groups in an earlier
post. I think Slow Code may get a nomination in the near future, providing
that he stays the course.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 30th 06, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

DrDeath wrote:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote in
message news
On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:31:24 -0400, Slow Code did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
"an old freind" wrote...
just kidding but I hope folks enjoy the thought

You brought all the AUK retards here.

We(tinw) wouldn't have stayed if there weren't any k00ks worth mentioning,
beyond Slap-Happy.

I think I mentioned the kOOk potential in the radio groups in an earlier
post. I think Slow Code may get a nomination in the near future, providing
that he stays the course.

of you support the coruption of the ngs hypocrite that ok that dny you
do it isn't kook

Old August 31st 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.usenet.kooks

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote
in message news
On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:31:24 -0400, Slow Code did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
"an old freind" wrote...
just kidding but I hope folks enjoy the thought

You brought all the AUK retards here.

We(tinw) wouldn't have stayed if there weren't any k00ks worth
mentioning,
beyond Slap-Happy.

I think I mentioned the kOOk potential in the radio groups in an earlier
post. I think Slow Code may get a nomination in the near future, providing
that he stays the course.

I suggest that everyone that the AUKk00ks have been chasing (yes, group
mission k00k posters are real, Alice) join me in alt.usenet.kooks and help
me trash the place. WE can have our own elections, chase the k00ks that are
chasing kooks around, watch them try and avoid our rocking chairs with their
tails, it will be entertaining.

Old August 31st 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.usenet.kooks

On that fabled day of 31 Aug 2006, Daryl Hunt blessed Usenet with hir
wisdom in :

I suggest that everyone that the AUKk00ks have been chasing (yes,
group mission k00k posters are real, Alice) join me in
alt.usenet.kooks and help me trash the place. WE can have our own
elections, chase the k00ks that are chasing kooks around, watch them
try and avoid our rocking chairs with their tails, it will be
entertaining.

Looks like a Tinfoil Sombrero candidate, to me.
--
©2006 Otaku (at) troll4fun (dot) com

My BIOLOGICAL ALARM CLOCK just went off.. It has noiseless DOZE FUNCTION and
full kitchen!!
Old August 31st 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:08:57 +1000, Otaku wrote
in alt.usenet.kooks:

On that fabled day of 31 Aug 2006, Daryl Hunt blessed Usenet with hir
wisdom in :

I suggest that everyone that the AUKk00ks have been chasing (yes,
group mission k00k posters are real, Alice) join me in
alt.usenet.kooks and help me trash the place. WE can have our own
elections, chase the k00ks that are chasing kooks around, watch them
try and avoid our rocking chairs with their tails, it will be
entertaining.

Looks like a Tinfoil Sombrero candidate, to me.

I don't think he can get a TS merely for making empty threats to
increase the Sacred Poast Count. Tim Brown set the bar for the TS
award, and the bar remains high.

PJR :-)
--
_ _(o)_(o)_ _ Tired of the same old posters in your
.._\`:_ F S M _:' \_, newsgroup? Why not visit news.groups.reviews