Old August 28th 06, 01:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default More Morkie Mularkie

Not Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Not Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

an old freind wrote:
just kidding but I hope folks enjoy the thought

We enjoy the thought of you going the wrong way on the Mackinaw
Bridge, Morkie.

Steve, K4YZ

Mackinaw...Mackinac? I've seen it spelled both ways.
It is a nice feat of engineering no matter your spelling preference.
Perhaps Mark should jump from it, eh?

You're probably right on the spelling....Although I did watch a
neat piece about the construction of the bridge in the mid-50's...WHEW!

Sure you did, Lennie, you can't even pass a simple amateur license
exam.

Anyway, I doubt Morkie could find it, and even then he couldn't
figure out which way was "down"...!

Just like how you thought an ARES website for Alabama was one for
another state.

73

SR
Oh, I suppose he could ask directions. Somebody would be willing to show him
where "down" is. Heck, maybe he could enlist the aid of Wiseman who, I am
sure, would be more than willing to give Mark a shove in the proper
direction.

Why did Wiseman go down on your daughter one time? Or are you posting
one of your many Freudian slips that you want Markie to go down on you?

On the other hand, the Michigan DNR would most likely take a dim view of
Mark being dumped into their waterways. They have more than enough flotsam
to deal with as it is.
But then again....what is one more turd in the scheme of the already
polluted waterways?

Just look at your neighborhood.

Old August 28th 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default wismen melt down

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Not Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Not Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

an old freind wrote:
just kidding but I hope folks enjoy the thought

We enjoy the thought of you going the wrong way on the Mackinaw
Bridge, Morkie.

Steve, K4YZ

Mackinaw...Mackinac? I've seen it spelled both ways.
It is a nice feat of engineering no matter your spelling preference.
Perhaps Mark should jump from it, eh?

You're probably right on the spelling....Although I did watch a
neat piece about the construction of the bridge in the mid-50's...WHEW!

Sure you did, Lennie, you can't even pass a simple amateur license
exam.

len is not in the post

More Morkie Mularkie K4YZ Policy 0 August 28th 06 08:24 AM
More Morkie Mularkie K4YZ General 1 August 14th 06 01:45 PM