Old August 28th 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Breeds of sheep. There are so many breeds.

woger wabbit wrote:
* Africana
* Barbados Blackbelly Sheep
* Blackhead Persian
* Brazilian Somali
* Damara
* Katahdin
* Masai
* Pelibney
* Rabo Largo
* Royal White
* Sahel-type
* Santa Inis
* Somali
* St. Croix
* Touabire
* Uda
* West African Dwarf
* East Friesian
* Columbia
* Coopworth
* Corriedale
* Finnsheep or Finnish Landrace
* Hampshire and South Hampshire
* Lincoln
* Merino
* Polypay
* Rambouillet
* Romney
* Southdown
* South Dorset
* Suffolk and South Suffolk
* Icelandic sheep

OH GOD, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! !

I know a 32 almost 33 year old virgin who struggles to pay my bills as
a pizza delivery boy can't get a real date or woman to give me the
time of day, so, I turn to sheep!

Lloyd Davies N0VFP
Time Lord

Old August 28th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default meltdown in progress

wrote:
I know a 32 almost 33 year old virgin who struggles to pay my bills as

a pizza delivery boy can't get a real date or woman to give me the
time of day, so, I turn to sheep!

meltdown in progress

Old August 28th 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
ups.com...

woger wabbit wrote:
[...]

I don't have to work welfare takes care of me.

Old August 28th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Roger Wiseman wrote:
wrote in message

I don't have to work welfare takes care of me.

likely acurate but still a forgery of Wismen

Old August 29th 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Roger Wiseman wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

woger wabbit wrote:
[...]

I know Im a 32 almost 33 year old virgin who struggles to pay my bills as
a pizza delivery boy can't get a real date or woman to give me the
time of day, so, I turn to sheep!

Lloyd Davies N0VFP
Time Lord

I have to work welfare doesn't take care of me.

I am on welfare and live in section 8 HUD public housing. For beer
money I work as a pizza delivery boy and it's a good thing I get a big
allotment of food stamps.

Lloyd Davies N0VFP
Time Lord

Old August 29th 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an_old_friend wrote:
Roger Wiseman wrote:
wrote in message

I don't have to work welfare takes care of me.

likely acurate but still a forgery of Wismen

Wiseman isn't on welfare, fool! I am! And I hear you are, too!

Lloyd Davies N0VFP
Time Lord