Old August 29th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default More stalking and cyber harassment from KB9RQZ

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:
Get back on your medications, Mark.

meltdown in progress

I could use to melt down a few extra pounds, I hear so could you, Mark.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9...ddaviesle7.jpg

Lloyd Davies N0VFP
Time Lord

Old August 30th 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default kooks on parade

kooks on parade

Old August 31st 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

kooks on parade

Old September 1st 06, 10:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.non.racism

On 2006-08-31 07:22:39 -0500, said:

an old freindless sodomite wrote:
kook

You sure are, Markie.

Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when confessing publicly
to having been sodomized in
. com.

"an old friendless sodomite"

Old September 1st 06, 12:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Markie's a kook on parade

an old friendless sodomite wrote:
kooks on parade

Mark Morgan KB9RQZ spamming.

Old September 1st 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.non.racism

On 2006-08-31 07:22:39 -0500, said:

an old freindless sodomite wrote:
kook

You sure are, Markie.

Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when confessing publicly
to having been sodomized in
. com.

"an old friendless sodomite"

Markie has admitted to being sodomized and liking it. Ask him about his
beer enema practices.

Old September 1st 06, 01:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.cb

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 05:18:34 -0700, Wabbit attempted to
confuse the issue further by squeaking:
Demon Lord of Cocksucking wrote:
On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 04:51:18 -0700, Wabbit attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:

"Wabbit?" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Showing off your cocksucking lisp or your
fetish for your rabbits as sex partners?

Why, Woger, can't you recognise a movie reference crossed with an Elmer
Fudd ref? It's so perfect for you, too. You're as dangerous as a
rabbit, and you're looney-tunes as well.

On 2006-08-31 07:22:39 -0500, said:
an old freindless sodomite wrote:
kook

You sure are, Markie.

Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when confessing
publicly to having been sodomized in
. com.

"an old friendless sodomite"

Markie has admitted to being sodomized and liking it.

So? Real men aren't bothered by reading about another man's sexuality on
usenet.

Who said he was? Obviously, commenting about it makes cocksucking faggots
like you squirm.

Your terminology is merely indicative of your mentality, Wiseman. You are
a homophobic waste of space.

Ask him about his beer enema practices.

Idle quips make great source material for lames, don't they?

You should know, you make enough of them.

PKB noted.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
The God of Odd Statements
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.
Please remember to vote Outer Filth John Harrington, "James C. Cracked",
and "Ward Hardmanure"/"Pete"/wfh_jr for KotM, CotM, CNotM, and the
Special Ops Cody Memorial Award!
Thread where outing begins:
http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
Also vote Ward Hardmanure for Order of the Holey Sockpuppet!
For the July/August ballot coming early September to a newsgroup near
you
George Pickett Memorial Award nominee on outing
personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so ****ing scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pig****er in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: . com
Old September 1st 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.cb

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 05:42:47 -0700, Wabbit did most oddly state:
Demon Lord of Cocksucking wrote:
On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 05:18:34 -0700, Wabbit attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:

BWHAHAHAHAHA The "demon" sure is hot for Rabbit cocks!

Not yours, that's for damn sure.

Demon Lord of Cocksucking wrote:
On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 04:51:18 -0700, Wabbit attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:

"Wabbit?" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Showing off your cocksucking lisp or your
fetish for your rabbits as sex partners?

Why, Woger, can't you recognise

Demon makes good spell!

The Yank idiot can't recognise spelling that isn't American, obviously.
I guess that's American education for you.

a movie reference crossed with an Elmer
Fudd ref? It's so perfect for you, too. You're as dangerous as a rabbit,
and you're looney-tunes as well.

BWHAHAHAHA Rabbits also reproduce quite a bit, unlike eunuchs like you who
still watch cartoons because that is the highest limit of your level of
comprehension. And your sodomizing of your shemale sex partner doesn't
count.

Fantasise much, Woger? Did I say I was watching those cartoons? Why, no, I
don't think I did. I used to watch them a lot, but I watch much less TV
than I used to.

On 2006-08-31 07:22:39 -0500,
said:
an old freindless sodomite wrote:
kook

You sure are, Markie.

Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when confessing
publicly to having been sodomized in
. com.

"an old friendless sodomite"

Markie has admitted to being sodomized and liking it.

So? Real men aren't bothered by reading about another man's sexuality
on usenet.

Who said he was? Obviously, commenting about it makes cocksucking
faggots like you squirm.

Your terminology is merely indicative of your mentality, Wiseman.

Your whining is atypical of a cocksucking Femm like you, faggot.

You have a peculiar definition of "whining", Wiseman. Does my vocabulary
bother you very much?

You are a homophobic waste of space.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA And you spit out Elton John's cock when you read it, too.

Sorry, don't know Elton John except by reputation. Never met him.

We couldn't care less how much you swap your AIDS.

"We"? Would that be you and your imaginary friend?

Ask him about his beer enema practices.

Idle quips make great source material for lames, don't they?

You should know, you make enough of them.

PKB noted.

IKYABWAI, noted.

Projection noted.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
July/August 2006 72 Raisins Nomination:
http://www.lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html#Timing
Vote Chuck Lysaght for Tar & Feathers!
Also: Tom Potter for the Sidaway
Tommy "Jinn-Soaked" Bishop for The Office of Darth Bawl
Skeptic for The Office of Village Idiot
Nth Complexity for Kooki Information Minister
nightbat for VvF Weird Science
Ballot coming early Sept!

On 2006-08-31 07:22:39 -0500,
said:
[...]

Damn Demon, you got 4 lames for the price of 1.

I like to get the economy-sized packages.