Old September 2nd 06, 08:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Is CB like a contest to see who can make their radio sound the most ****ty?

"Steveo" wrote in message
"cmdr buzz corey" wrote:
You have to talk to cber's in the language they understand.

Do tell what language that would be, no code cartoon character.

That would be, "I heard dat, I did."
Or, "Ten-Roger, Good Buddy."

Maybe even, "Often imitated, never duplicated."
or...
"There he goes, causing hate and discontent".
or...
"Roger Dee" and "Rodney Dee"
and...
"Forty-Two"
........and ya gotta turn on the echo box and Roger Beep for, "I heard that,
I did. I'm on the double nickel and watching for smokey."

And the best? The one the local CB hillbillies like the most? "Shame on the
mess."

Did that answer your question? 10-4????

Old September 2nd 06, 02:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap

Steveo wrote:
"cmdr buzz corey" wrote:
That would mean they would have to learn how to read..ain't no cber

gonna go to that much trouble.

No code says what?

troiling right along

Old September 2nd 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Dudley Dooright wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"cmdr buzz corey" wrote:
You have to talk to cber's in the language they understand.

Do tell what language that would be, no code cartoon character.

That would be, "I heard dat, I did."
Or, "Ten-Roger, Good Buddy."

Or " I heeered dat, I fer sure did." or "ten-fer and roger that gud
buddy."
"ye gotja ears on?"

Old September 3rd 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap

"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
That's what it sounds like to me.

If CB'ers had to pass a test, maybe they would understand things like
distortion, overmodulation, and splatter.

SC

What kind of life would you have if you couldn't troll RRCB?
When you have something technical to add to this group, Maybe you
would be taken seriously. You are no better that Mark Morgan who you
troll for constantly. I guess you consider him your intellectual
equal.

You can't find a CB'er on the internet Smarter than Markie. Now bow
down and worship him and be thankful he has blessed your newsgroup with
clarity and knowledge.

SC

Your little buddy holds a ham ticket, Just like YOU. I'm sure you qsl
with him at every opportunity.

Mark has a license, but he didn't have to do anything to earn it. No.
You'll be the one hearing and talking to Markie. He does CB. He
likes talking to you good buddy CB'ers.

SC

Old September 3rd 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in
ps.com:

Dudley Dooright wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"cmdr buzz corey" wrote:
You have to talk to cber's in the language they understand.

Do tell what language that would be, no code cartoon character.

That would be, "I heard dat, I did."
Or, "Ten-Roger, Good Buddy."

Or " I heeered dat, I fer sure did." or "ten-fer and roger that gud
buddy."
"ye gotja ears on?"

"Ten-foe, Ten-foe, I got a grip on your lip. No doubt, yer
gettin out. Kick-it on back to Mopar-Tard, Come-on"

SC

Old September 3rd 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote:
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

Mark has a license, but he didn't have to do anything to earn it.

wrong again I did exactly what was required to get mine as did for
yours

No.
You'll be the one hearing and talking to Markie. He does CB.

so?
He
likes talking to you good buddy CB'ers.

and you post in CB only thread all the time

SC

Old September 3rd 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote:
Dudley Dooright wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"cmdr buzz corey" wrote:
You have to talk to cber's in the language they understand.

Do tell what language that would be, no code cartoon character.

That would be, "I heard dat, I did."
Or, "Ten-Roger, Good Buddy."

Or " I heeered dat, I fer sure did." or "ten-fer and roger that gud
buddy."
"ye gotja ears on?"

You're lucky to have voice privilege on two meters, no code cartoon
character.
Old September 3rd 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:
"cmdr buzz corey" wrote:
Dudley Dooright wrote:

You're lucky to have voice privilege on two meters, no code cartoon
character.

no luck involved he simply meet the requirements

Old September 4th 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

an old friend wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"cmdr buzz corey" wrote:
Dudley Dooright wrote:

You're lucky to have voice privilege on two meters, no code cartoon
character.

no luck involved he simply meet the requirements

Which is more than stevieboy could ever do. Steveo will always be stuck
to operating illegally because he couldn't pass the amateur exam even
if he tried.

Old September 4th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

cmdr buzz corey wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"cmdr buzz corey" wrote:
Dudley Dooright wrote:

You're lucky to have voice privilege on two meters, no code cartoon
character.

no luck involved he simply meet the requirements

Which is more than stevieboy could ever do. Steveo will always be stuck
to operating illegally because he couldn't pass the amateur exam even
if he tried.

Bull comander it realy isn't hard to pass the licnse requirements nor
should it after all they let wismen on the air

203 English-language HF Broadcasts audible in NE US (27-NOV-04) Albert P. Belle Isle Shortwave 1 December 1st 04 05:09 AM
shortwv John Lauritsen Shortwave 0 November 28th 04 07:19 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1415 ­ September 24, 2004 Radionews General 0 September 24th 04 05:53 PM
193 English-language HF Broadcasts audible in NE US (01-APR-04) Albert P. Belle Isle Shortwave 2 April 3rd 04 06:54 AM
183 English-language HF Broadcasts audible in NE US (30-MAR-04) Albert P. Belle Isle Shortwave 6 April 2nd 04 04:09 PM