RadioBanter

-   -   Ping Todd, Can You do code practice on Omega One between the shitty music so Markie get his General? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/103151-ping-todd-can-you-do-code-practice-omega-one-between-shitty-music-so-markie-get-his-general.html)

Slow Code September 2nd 06 01:36 AM

Ping Todd, Can You do code practice on Omega One between the shitty music so Markie get his General?

Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

an old friend September 2nd 06 03:31 AM

trolling right along

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

zero wpm will be fine

Sc

mork margan September 2nd 06 12:32 PM

Ping Todd, Can You do code practice on Omega One between the shitty music so Markie get his General?

F.U. SC, I *AM* A GENERAL

mork
http://marksspamblog.blogspot.com

an old friend September 2nd 06 02:55 PM

Ping Todd, Can You do code practice on Omega One between the shitty music so Markie get his General?

mork margan wrote:
F.U. SC, I *AM* A GENERAL

general forger

N9OGL September 2nd 06 03:34 PM

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB
24 / 7

an old friend September 2nd 06 08:16 PM

trolling right along

N9OGL wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

slwo code understands even less than steve

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB
24 / 7

Lloyd Daugherty September 2nd 06 08:49 PM

On 2 Sep 2006 07:34:29 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

Todd N9OGL

It is an ILLEGAL station too, which is what I like a lot. Even its
lower sideband sticks out into a part of 9M which is much more
restricted than its official freq, so it is doubly illegal, and that
is really kewl. Todd can lose his ham license, plus pay a big fine,
if he plays his cards right.

Go, Todd, go!

----
"lean how to spell it write, moron" -- N9OGL in message
.com

Slow Code September 3rd 06 01:13 AM

Ping Todd, Can You do code practice on Omega One between the shitty music so Markie get his General?

"an old friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

zero wpm will be fine

I'm trying to help you, but it won't work unless you put out a little
effort and want to improve. But you down want to improve, you refuse to.
That's why you'll never be worth anything as a ham.

Your view toward licensing is just like your EME station Markie. You
didn't make an effort there either.

SC

Slow Code September 3rd 06 01:13 AM

Ping Todd, Can You do code practice on Omega One between the shitty music so Markie get his General?

"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO

Could you Broadcast a little CW in between the ****ty music?

SC

an old friend September 3rd 06 03:35 AM

slow code BS

Slow Code wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

zero wpm will be fine

I'm trying to help you, but it won't work unless you put out a little
effort and want to improve. But you down want to improve, you refuse to.

I simply hav e no desire to waste futhe r time and energy on a CW
That's why you'll never be worth anything as a ham.

Your view toward licensing is just like your EME station Markie. You
didn't make an effort there either.

wrong agian Mr Code

Indeed I have made several contact not as many as I first believed but
that is life

SC

N9OGL September 3rd 06 04:18 AM

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

Todd N9OGL

It is an ILLEGAL station too, which is what I like a lot. Even its
lower sideband sticks out into a part of 9M which is much more
restricted than its official freq, so it is doubly illegal, and that
is really kewl. Todd can lose his ham license, plus pay a big fine,
if he plays his cards right.

Go, Todd, go!

So, and you lost me about 9m?? I think your smoking crack!! as for
losing my license I really doubt that, you see I have a number of cards
I can play and the FCC will wish not to go after me.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHZ LSB
24/7 365 DAYS OF THE YEAR!!!!

----

Lloyd Daugherty September 3rd 06 01:14 PM

On 2 Sep 2006 20:18:40 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

So, and you lost me about 9m?? I think your smoking crack!! as for

Ever hear of the second harmonic? Not only is the field strength of
your fundamental signal regulated, so are all of its harmonics. The
FCC monitors regularly check harmonic radiation out, and I think you
will get cited for that one too, which I think is kewl. And then
there are the local CBers who use channels 12 and 13 who are hearing
your harmonic splatter. They won't wait for official action; they'll
come and visit you themselves.

----
In message . com,
N9OGL bragged about his radio station with the claim, "the stations
far away say there is no signal but the audio is really good."

One Hung Low September 3rd 06 02:20 PM

N9OGL wrote:

as for losing my license I really doubt that, you see I have a number
of cards I can play and the FCC will wish not to go after me.

....a number of cards you can play?

The race card?

The lunatic card?

Would you care to share these cards with us???

K4YZ September 3rd 06 02:33 PM

A Concession to Morkie

an old friend continues to refuse to get back on his meds:
N9OGL still hasn't got a clue:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

an old freind September 3rd 06 05:32 PM

A Concession to Morkiean example of How Robeson uphold his "Hi Moral standards"

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

get help

I would never lick anything of your of anything

you realy need to buy Amy the Nomex clothing

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

L. September 3rd 06 06:21 PM

Ping Todd, Can You do code practice on Omega One between the shitty music so Markie get his General?

"One Hung Low" wrote in message
. com...
N9OGL wrote:

as for losing my license I really doubt that, you see I have a number
of cards I can play and the FCC will wish not to go after me.

...a number of cards you can play?

The race card?

The lunatic card?

Would you care to share these cards with us???

Dude - trust me, if the FCC wants to burn your ass - they will - and I don't
care what "color", "religion", etc - you may be. I've seen them burn people
of both races for HUGE dollars - more than once. The same guy twice too, for
his ignorance to obey the rules. You aren't but a pimple on the governments
ass. And they'll pick you off just like anyone else. Go ahead and play your
"card". I'll watch for your name in the FCC Digest soon. In case you don't
know it, they divulge ALL violators in this digest for all to see. Fines,
actions, etc. GO FOR IT.
I can use some good reading material come fall. NEVER SAY NEVER - cause when
ya least expect it, they'll be knocking on your door.

L.

an old friend September 3rd 06 08:12 PM

Omega One

N9OGL wrote:

as for losing my license I really doubt that, you see I have a number
of cards I can play and the FCC will wish not to go after me.

...a number of cards you can play?

The race card?

The lunatic card?

Would you care to share these cards with us???

Dude - trust me, if the FCC wants to burn your ass - they will

why would they WANT to but even if they want there are defenses like
obeying the rules after all you folks have no evedence Todd has done
anything wrong

indeed a card to play for Todds use is the '"what another baseless
complaint card?"

how many time must I prove myself inocent

indeed like Woger and Robeson when you make enough bogus claims about
somebody you give em a lot of cover the boy who cries Worf comes to
mind
L.

Lloyd Morgan September 3rd 06 09:20 PM

N9OGL wrote:

as for losing my license I really doubt that, you see I have a number
of cards I can play and the FCC will wish not to go after me.

...a number of cards you can play?

The race card?

The lunatic card?

Would you care to share these cards with us???

Dude - trust me, if the FCC wants to burn your ass - they will

why would they WANT to but even if they want there are defenses like
obeying the rules after all you folks have no evedence Todd has done
anything wrong

indeed a card to play for Todds use is the '"what another baseless
complaint card?"

how many time must I prove myself inocent

indeed like Woger and Robeson when you make enough bogus claims about
somebody you give em a lot of cover the boy who cries Worf comes to
mind

Worf was the Klingon officer on TNG and DS9. He has nothing to do
with this thread which is about people who want to get something for
nothing.

Todd doesn't want to do the hard work necessary to get a real broadcast
license, so he starts up a pirate station which is very likely to be
operating illegally, thanks to Todd's ignorance and bullheadedness.

We want the FCC to investigate him and then to take him down if his
station is illegal. People can't just get on the air because they
feel like it. That's why the FCC was created.

Similarly, you want the amateur licensing rules changed so that you
don't have to do any work to get on HF. The thought of you on HF
makes me shudder. Wiseman is already bad enough, and you'd be even
worse. Just look at how you behave on usenet.

----
In message .com,
makes a death threat when he writes "the mostly
ooccasion [sic] where where you might it will be seconds before you
die."

an old friend September 3rd 06 10:33 PM

trolling right along

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

indeed Worf the klingon officer but he only lacks relavance in this
thread to those to humorless droenes of the ARS

Lloyd Morgan September 4th 06 01:00 AM

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

Which means you completely moved away from the subject. It was expected,
based upon your posting history. You are the weirdest person posting to
these newsgroups these days.

Congratulations. There are few people who can be stranger than Wiseman, but
you manage it consistently.

----
In message .com,
Mark Morgan autolamed himself when he said to Secwet Woger, "you arer
[sic] everywhere like a cockroach"

an old friend September 4th 06 01:47 AM

trolling right along

Lloyd Morgan wrote:
On 3 Sep 2006 14:33:27 -0700, an old friend wrote:

indeed Worf the klingon officer but he only lacks relavance in this
thread to those to humorless droenes of the ARS

Which means you completely moved away from the subject. It was expected,
based upon your posting history. You are the weirdest person posting to
these newsgroups these days.

nope I am right with the subject you and your freind are the boys that
cried Worf as Qput the old saying about crying wolf
you have cried on and on about what you are going to do and the results
that nobody believes you eiteer the people you are trying to complain
to or the NG

You are not going to get todd busted you have a better chance of
chatching a lift from a UFO

Slow Code September 4th 06 03:28 AM

Ping Todd, Can You do code practice on Omega One between the shitty music so Markie get his General?

"an old friend" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.
zero wpm will be fine

I'm trying to help you, but it won't work unless you put out a little
effort and want to improve. But you down want to improve, you refuse
to.

I simply hav e no desire to waste futhe r time and energy on a CW
That's why you'll never be worth anything as a ham.

Your view toward licensing is just like your EME station Markie. You
didn't make an effort there either.

wrong agian Mr Code

Indeed I have made several contact not as many as I first believed but
that is life

You could make a lot more contacts if you knew CW. Are you smart enough
to learn CW? No?

SC

an old friend September 4th 06 03:38 AM

Slow Code:kook on parade

Slow Code wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in
oups.com:

You could make a lot more contacts if you knew CW.

nope or rather not contacts I am interested in making
after I might encouter you

Slow Code:kook on parade

Lloyd Morgan September 4th 06 10:00 AM

Ping Todd, Can You do code practice on Omega One between the shitty music so Markie get his General?

[nothing]

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 4th 06 01:47 PM

Lloyd Morgan wrote:
On 3 Sep 2006 17:47:41 -0700, an old friend wrote:
[nothing]

Reminiscent of your posting practices, fatass!

--
"Not Lloyd" pegs the irony meter when he blathered in
:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 4th 06 01:48 PM

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

Congratulations, Chason, you whine just like your whore mommy.

----

N9OGL September 4th 06 03:59 PM

Lloyd Daugherty wrote:
On 2 Sep 2006 20:18:40 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

So, and you lost me about 9m?? I think your smoking crack!! as for

Ever hear of the second harmonic? Not only is the field strength of
your fundamental signal regulated, so are all of its harmonics. The
FCC monitors regularly check harmonic radiation out, and I think you
will get cited for that one too, which I think is kewl. And then
there are the local CBers who use channels 12 and 13 who are hearing
your harmonic splatter. They won't wait for official action; they'll
come and visit you themselves.

----
In message . com,
N9OGL bragged about his radio station with the claim, "the stations
far away say there is no signal but the audio is really good."

I have stations check the harmonics for me and there isn't any
harmonics...nice try though

N9OGL September 4th 06 04:14 PM

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

Well, L let me tell you a few things.....I will continue to run this
station, and I WILL fight the FCC on this....After all why should I
Apply for a license if the FCC isn't going to consider my application
and waivers?? and believe my, I've applied many times from many
different types of broadcast license. I know a few individuals on the
House Subcommittee on Telecommunications (The FCC BOSS) who agree with
me on this. So let the Facist Communication Commission (FCC) come after
me, we go to the court and they will have to explain themsleves to the
judge, why they didn't consider my seven application and seven waivers,
after the Federal Courts told them they had to consider waivers. The
FCC will also have to explain to a judge why they put outa bulletin
that is misleading and the fact the power output for Part 15 is in the
nanowatt (not milliwatts like so many believe) and the fact the FCC has
gone to the Federal courts claiming that a person could run a Part 15
broadcast station, when in fact the power is so so low that as the FCC
put it in a ORDER back in 1974 "part 15 is not designed for
broadcasting due to it extremely low power.) So let see the FCC
explain to the Judge why they ****ing lied all these years about those
things.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz. LSB

N9OGL September 4th 06 04:57 PM

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

HEY STUPID ****, I've applied Seven times for a broadcast license with
waivers. The FCC wouldn't consider my application or waiver so you and
your little bitches at the FCC "bring it on" let's see them go in front
of judge and explain why they didn't consider my application or waivers
after the ****ing courts told them to do so. Like I told some members
of the House subcommittee on Telecommunication why the hell should I
continue to apply for a license with waiver if their (TheFCC) isn't
going to consider them?? it's a waste of time and money...So like I
said bring on bitch!!

an old freind September 4th 06 05:51 PM

Omega One

N9OGL wrote:
Lloyd Daugherty wrote:
On 2 Sep 2006 20:18:40 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

So, and you lost me about 9m?? I think your smoking crack!! as for

I have stations check the harmonics for me and there isn't any
harmonics...nice try though

I supose you might want to thank full for all these folks pointing what
could go wrong before they act (but given the nature of thetheir I can
see why you would not)

Lloyd Daugherty September 4th 06 11:49 PM

On 4 Sep 2006 08:57:36 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

HEY STUPID ****, I've applied Seven times for a broadcast license with
waivers. The FCC wouldn't consider my application or waiver so you and

Gee, I wonder why? Did you use the same diplomatic language (HEY STUPID
****) in all seven applications?

your little bitches at the FCC "bring it on" let's see them go in front

I see. The FCC people are "little bitches" according to you. That's
going to REALLY impress the judge if you ever go to court. Yes
indeed, I see a close, friendly working relationship between you and
federal government officials.

of judge and explain why they didn't consider my application or waivers
after the ****ing courts told them to do so. Like I told some members
of the House subcommittee on Telecommunication why the hell should I

Yeah. There are little bitches in the FCC, and the courts are
"****ing courts." There is no reason you should the hell obey the law
except that the people who enforce the laws also run a bunch of jails.

continue to apply for a license with waiver if their (TheFCC) isn't
going to consider them?? it's a waste of time and money...So like I
said bring on bitch!!

Joliet isn't too far from you. Right now, some big dude there in cell
block 21 is reading your post and agreeing with you and saying "bring
on the bitch!"

----

Slow Code September 5th 06 12:16 AM

Ping Todd, Can You do code practice on Omega One between the shitty music so Markie get his General?

"an old friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in
oups.com:

You could make a lot more contacts if you knew CW.

nope or rather not contacts I am interested in making
after I might encouter you

Well that explains everything. You want ham radio dumbed down because
when you listen to it you don't know what the hams are talking about.

You want like a CB version of ham radio.

SC

an old friend September 5th 06 12:36 AM

slow code:kook on parade

Slow Code wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in
ups.com:

nope or rather not contacts I am interested in making
after I might encouter you

Well that explains everything. You want ham radio dumbed down because
when you listen to it you don't know what the hams are talking about.

wrong agin SC

You want like a CB version of ham radio.

nope

slow code:kook on parade

SC

[email protected] September 5th 06 03:09 AM

The Sickness that is K4YZ, was A Concession to Morkie

K4YZ wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

Oh, Robesin, you know. You know....

You just showed everyone that you have a mouth full of excrement.

Billy Smith September 5th 06 05:07 AM

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

Oh, Robesin, you know. You know....

You just showed everyone that you have a mouth full of excrement.

Would you expect anything else?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 5th 06 01:17 PM

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

Oh, Robesin, you know. You know....

You just showed everyone that you have a mouth full of excrement.

Would you expect anything else?

You sound jealous, Marqueer. You have the experieince licking **** off
another man's dick, Sodomite.

BILLY SMITH STEPS ON HIS OWN DICK THUSLY WITH THESE ****-UPS:

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

Billy "shoots" himself in his palsied club foot once again in
Message-ID .net:
"Roger, shots himself in the foot"

Billy the "Rhodes" scholar ****s up again and even demonstrates he is
an imbecile in et:
"Right you are, wannabe Rhode's Scholar!"

Billy the illiterate retard Smith screws up again, and his illiteracy
is exposed. "It serves him right."
.net:
"Deserves him right."

Billy "retard" Smith confesses to his generally accepted retarded
status in . net:
"I'm a general retard. bwhahaha"

Billy "spelling champ of the general retards" Smith admits his bad
hygiene but is still in denial about his English skills in
. net
"Sure I can spell and smell."

"Billy" the NOtwordSmith ****s up again with this incompete sentence in
et:
"So when you got divorced boy, did your finally figure out that your
more"

Billy "cumgargler" Smith managed to awaken from his drunken stupor to
slobber
in :
"Isn't that you mom weighed"

Mr."Education" Billy Smith steps on his own dick again when he talks
about others' "educations" (or educatiion" as he spells it) in
t:
"Uh, huh. Right LOSER. Still smoking that dope again? By the way how is
your
so called educatiion actually doing for you? Those online classes."

Billy Smith shows off his Pulitzer Prize writing skills in
t:
"You're whole life has been exhaled before."

Billy "illiterate retard" Smith spikes the "HUH?" factor in this
slobbering in
.net:
"Come on, do it just have you some spiked Kool Aid."

"Didn't" your special-Ed teacher teach you how to spell, Billy?
in k.net:
"...didnt Marie teach you to play nice"

"Rhodes scholar" Billy Lardass Davies Smith blunders and blows his
cover again in . net:
"Rhode's scholar Scheissman blows his cover again."

Billy "dumbass" Smith steps on his own tiny dick when he tries to
criticize others' typos,but he doesn't "perform" well as usual with his
blatant "stupidity" in
. net:
"Noteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwhahahahahahah. You're a brilliant one
Scheissman.
You even peform stupid acts on your blatant stupidty"

Billy "dropout Lardass" Smith steps on his own dick when he tries to
comment on others' spelling abilities, but he "can't" do any better in

Billy "dropout pizza BOY" Smith ****s up his sentence again when he
blathered in :
"How about those retest letter you received for jamming."

Billy "illiterate " Smith claims to have been in the Library, but he
can't even spell "I've" correctly, maybe Billy should check out the
English tutoring books there in
et:
"Ive been to quite a few libraries on Sunday and a lot of them are
open."

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 5th 06 01:20 PM

The Sickness that is K4YZ, was A Concession to Morkie

wrote:
On 4 Sep 2006 19:09:53 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

Oh, Robesin, you know. You know....

You just showed everyone that you have a mouth full of excrement.

I guess it is "justified " by thought that anything may be said or
done in defense of Morse Code

What do you care, you are too stupid to learn it.

an old friend September 5th 06 05:15 PM

The Sickness that is K4YZ, was A Concession to Morkie

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
wrote:
On 4 Sep 2006 19:09:53 -0700,
wrote:

You just showed everyone that you have a mouth full of excrement.

I guess it is "justified " by thought that anything may be said or
done in defense of Morse Code

What do you care, you are too stupid to learn it.

nope ut stev or you for that willsay anything matter how sick

[email protected] September 5th 06 11:15 PM

The Sickness that is K4YZ, was A Concession to Morkie

wrote:
On 4 Sep 2006 19:09:53 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

Oh, Robesin, you know. You know....

You just showed everyone that you have a mouth full of excrement.

I guess it is "justified " by thought that anything may be said or
done in defense of Morse Code

Talk like that is never justified.

You know, although I really don't want to read such sickness any more
than necessary, I read it again. It appears that Robesin is saying
that his excrement is on "another man's genitals."

That just opens up a lot of questions...

Do you suppose that Robesin was sodomized?