Old September 2nd 06, 06:02 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Wiseman Reports Back To Work Release

As usual, Woger's flurry of vile posts happened between 0630 and 0750. He
will disappear into Work Release for the weekend once again, to return early
Monday morning, unless they keep in for Labor Day, too.

Old September 2nd 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default trolling right along

Not Lloydie wrote:
As usual, Woger's flurry of vile posts happened between 0630 and 0750. He
will disappear into Work Release for the weekend once again, to return early
Monday morning, unless they keep in for Labor Day, too.

where ever he prefers to use will simply be closed but no way Wismen si
on any kind of WORK release

Old September 2nd 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

the watchman wrote:
wow...! you meen roger is a criminal Mark?crap...#@%$* i thot ale use
gays in hare wer niice guys...Hum... ``The Watchman`` I Am Watching

BLGT are generaly prety nice folks the main subcat that isn't is
represented it seem by Wismen those that can't acept the truth about
themselves. they tend to be the worse for violent gay bashing and other
crimes

Old September 2nd 06, 09:00 PM posted to alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 00:02:15 -0500, Not Lloydie anon@anon wrote:
As usual, Woger's flurry of vile posts happened between 0630 and 0750. He
will disappear into Work Release for the weekend once again, to return early
Monday morning, unless they keep in for Labor Day, too.

Where is he jailed? I heard that it was somewhere in Ohio.

----
In message . com,
Mark Morgan autolamed himself when he asked "why do you need yet
another sock puppet"

In message . com,
Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when accused of
confessing publicly to having beer enemas.

In message om,
wrote "If I want a cock I go for a man if I
want pussy I go fo r a fmeale simple as that [sic]"

In message .com,
makes a death threat when he writes "the mostly
ooccasion [sic] where where you might it will be seconds before you
die."

In message .com,
declared "yes so I have?" "what is it to YOU" when
Secwet Woger said, "Marky admits he's been ass****ed!"

Old September 2nd 06, 10:28 PM posted to alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

ah ha ha ha...suckie suckie....what a bunch of morons in here... ``The
Watchman`` i Am Watching You...
Lloyd Daugherty wrote:
On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 00:02:15 -0500, Not Lloydie anon@anon wrote:
As usual, Woger's flurry of vile posts happened between 0630 and 0750. He
will disappear into Work Release for the weekend once again, to return early
Monday morning, unless they keep in for Labor Day, too.

Where is he jailed? I heard that it was somewhere in Ohio.

----
In message . com,
fred autolamed himself when he asked "why do you need yet
another sock puppet"

In message . com,
steveo replied "yes I did. your point?" when accused of
confessing publicly to having beer enemas.

In message om,
U-KNOW-WHO wrote "If I want a cock I go for a man if I