Old September 5th 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast

Default OTDF Streaming Radio takes on Omega One pirate radio and EME pretenders tonite

Telamon wrote in
:

In article . com,
"Plaidmoon" wrote:

Dr. Steven Antichrist PHD wrote:
Woger Two Test wrote:
"Lloyd Cadre" wrote in message

Snip

It is my fervent hope the amount of twaddle posted in the news group
will decrease now that summer vacation is over.

Plonk

Sounds like you need to subscribe to: alt.binaries.im.a.boring.old.fart

Sc
Old September 5th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default slow code:kook on parade

Slow Code wrote:
Telamon wrote in
:

Sounds like you need to subscribe to: alt.binaries.im.a.boring.old.fart

slow code:kook on parade
Sc

Old September 5th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast

It is my fervent hope the amount of twaddle posted in the news group
will decrease now that summer vacation is over.

"The road goes on forever, and September never ends."

With apologies to Robert Earl Keen Jr.

Old September 5th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast

Al Kossow wrote:
It is my fervent hope the amount of twaddle posted in the news group
will decrease now that summer vacation is over.

"The road goes on forever, and September never ends."

With apologies to Robert Earl Keen Jr.

not like that it will go down much not til the R&O I expect a couple of
posting will drop off (either to hospital or 6 feet under

Old September 5th 06, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast

You'll never get Extra, stupid, you are too ****ing stupid.

Old September 5th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default woger: kook on parade

wrote:
an old fraud wrote:
Al Kossow wrote:
It is my fervent hope the amount of twaddle posted in the news group
will decrease now that summer vacation is over.

You'll never get Extra, stupid, you are too ****ing stupid.

of course I will you managed to pass the test I am sure to have NO
trouble

Old September 6th 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Woger child raping kook on parade

your words you rape boys in yourvery nick

Old September 7th 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.usenet.kooks

Default woger: lying kook on parade http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm

wrote:
an old friendless sodomite pervert wrote:
your words you rape boys in yourvery nick

Except it's your name, child raper.

Mark Morgan is my name

you are are the one proclaiming yourself a rapist

Old September 8th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm

wrote:

No I am proclaiming YOU to be a child rapist and you are one.

woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm
where the state of Michigan makes clear I am not