Old September 5th 06, 11:36 PM posted to alt.sex.enemas,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Northern Regional Jail confused Woger with "piso mojado" floor signs

You guessed it: Woger was sooooo drunk the first time he went to jail
that he did what he thought the floor signs told him to do.

The rest of the story is too terrible to tell.

----
"Wrong again, FATASS, I told Pammy to go **** herself after she called
here, all upset. I guyess [sic] it was because she was behind giving the
black system admin she has a blowjob in the server room and giving one
to her dog." -- AB8MQ in message-id

Old September 6th 06, 11:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Lloyd Wiseman wrote:

You guessed it: Woger was sooooo drunk the first time he went to jail
that he did what he thought the floor signs told him to do.

The rest of the story is too terrible to tell.

I thought for a minute he done what they told kids in school to do when
on fire. But in his case it isn't "Stop, Drop, and Roll" in Scheissman
language it is "Stop, Drop, and Blow." He tried it once on that crappy
sounding microphone he has on that 3rd rate radio he has. Except it
ended up garbling his language because he got the mic stuck in his butt.

----

Old September 6th 06, 12:59 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Dave Heil drinks ****

Lloyd Wiseman aka Dave Heil wrote:
You guessed it:

Davey drank the **** of his dog isnstead of his ex whore wife!

Hey Davey go wax crippled Ray's wheelchair! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old September 6th 06, 01:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Billy Smith drinks "Lloyd Wiseman's" cum

Billy Smith wrote:
I thought

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's our "Billy" always hopeful.

Billy Smith whined:
wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Sniveling **** wrote:

That's disgusting.

So's the fact you ****lap your Mommy's yeasty **** when she has her
period.

Projecting again Scheissman? Isn't IKYABWAI

No, you are thinking about the projectile bowel evacuation your mommy
did that allowed your birth. Then your mommy projectile vomited your
sister.

Interesting considering that I don't have a sister.

Just because she calls herself "your mother" doesn't make it so,
"Billy."

Projecting IKYABWAI

Poor Lardass, 33 years old this month and still a virgin, who can't
get a girlfriend nor a date. He works a high school kid's job because
of he is an ill-educated mentally ill retard. Poor "Billy" he spends
his weekends online and getting drunk in a filthy HUD apartment.

BILLY SMITH STEPS ON HIS OWN DICK THUSLY WITH THESE ****-UPS:

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

Billy "shoots" himself in his palsied club foot once again in
Message-ID .net:
"Roger, shots himself in the foot"

Billy the "Rhodes" scholar ****s up again and even demonstrates he is
an imbecile in et:
"Right you are, wannabe Rhode's Scholar!"

Billy the illiterate retard Smith screws up again, and his illiteracy
is exposed. "It serves him right."
.net:
"Deserves him right."

Billy "retard" Smith confesses to his generally accepted retarded
status in . net:
"I'm a general retard. bwhahaha"

Billy "spelling champ of the general retards" Smith admits his bad
hygiene but is still in denial about his English skills in
. net
"Sure I can spell and smell."

"Billy" the NOtwordSmith ****s up again with this incompete sentence in
et:
"So when you got divorced boy, did your finally figure out that your
more"

Billy "cumgargler" Smith managed to awaken from his drunken stupor to
slobber
in :
"Isn't that you mom weighed"

Mr."Education" Billy Smith steps on his own dick again when he talks
about others' "educations" (or educatiion" as he spells it) in
t:
"Uh, huh. Right LOSER. Still smoking that dope again? By the way how is
your
so called educatiion actually doing for you? Those online classes."

Billy Smith shows off his Pulitzer Prize writing skills in
t:
"You're whole life has been exhaled before."

Billy "illiterate retard" Smith spikes the "HUH?" factor in this
slobbering in
.net:
"Come on, do it just have you some spiked Kool Aid."

"Didn't" your special-Ed teacher teach you how to spell, Billy?
in k.net:
"...didnt Marie teach you to play nice"

"Rhodes scholar" Billy Lardass Davies Smith blunders and blows his
cover again in . net:
"Rhode's scholar Scheissman blows his cover again."

Billy "dumbass" Smith steps on his own tiny dick when he tries to
criticize others' typos,but he doesn't "perform" well as usual with his
blatant "stupidity" in
. net:
"Noteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwhahahahahahah. You're a brilliant one
Scheissman.
You even peform stupid acts on your blatant stupidty"

Billy "dropout Lardass" Smith steps on his own dick when he tries to
comment on others' spelling abilities, but he "can't" do any better in

Billy "dropout pizza BOY" Smith ****s up his sentence again when he
blathered in :
"How about those retest letter you received for jamming."

Billy "illiterate " Smith claims to have been in the Library, but he
can't even spell "I've" correctly, maybe Billy should check out the
English tutoring books there in
et:
"Ive been to quite a few libraries on Sunday and a lot of them are
open."

Old September 6th 06, 04:07 PM posted to alt.sex.enemas,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 6 Sep 2006 04:59:27 -0700, Secwet Woger wrote:
[nothing important]

You still aren't able to apply the principles of anger management to
your life outside of the Northern Regional Jail are you? Remember,
Woger, the judge said you had to keep on taking that weekend anger
management course until your P.O. says you have learned self control.

Piso mojado, Woger.

Old September 7th 06, 01:27 PM posted to alt.sex.enemas,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Piso mojado, Woger

On 7 Sep 2006 04:50:32 -0700, Secwet Woger wrote:

Dave Heil aka Secret Lloyd Wiseman whined:
[nothing important]

Le todavía confunden en el pensamiento alguien da una maldición qué
usted fija. Ahora va el reloj mientras que su concha de la esposa de la
puta traslapa el perro de la familia. Usted es un asshole, Davey.

That's terrible Spanish. Bablefish must have produced that rot. A
babelfish translation back to "English" comes up with:

"Still somebody confuses him in the thought gives a curse what you fix.
Now the clock goes whereas its shell of the wife of puta overlaps the
dog of the family. You are asshole, Davey."

Bwa HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Piso mojado, Woger.
Old September 7th 06, 02:26 PM posted to alt.sex.enemas,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default El Culo - Thank you for calling me cool!

On 7 Sep 2006 05:32:56 -0700, Secwet Woger wrote:

... Or shall we just call you El Culo?

You misspelled it. It should really be "El Coolo," although I do
appreciate the compliment. I know just how difficult it was for you
to say something nice for a change, and that's why I appreciate it.

Piso mojado, Woger.

Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd General 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd Policy 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM