RadioBanter

-   -   New SkyWave 2879ABTC Prototype Working Well... (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/104236-re-new-skywave-2879abtc-prototype-working-well.html)

Steveo September 13th 06 01:44 AM

New SkyWave 2879ABTC Prototype Working Well...

"Telstar Electronics" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Yep, or he rips me for making an honest living with agriculture.

I don't mind you making an honest living from agriculture... just quit
drinking the herbicides.

Drink them? I wear the full apron and slash shield over a recovery drain
when I mix them Brian.

What the hell have -you- been drinking lately besides random rf from your
basement CB amplifiers?

www.telSPAM -----

DrDeath September 13th 06 01:51 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Telstar Electronics" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Yep, or he rips me for making an honest living with agriculture.

I don't mind you making an honest living from agriculture... just quit
drinking the herbicides.

Drink them? I wear the full apron and slash shield over a recovery drain
when I mix them Brian.

What the hell have -you- been drinking lately besides random rf from your
basement CB amplifiers?

www.telSPAM -----

He has been uncharacteristically mouthy the last couple of weeks.

--
Owner of Daryl Hunt
Master of Slow Code

Steveo September 13th 06 02:01 AM

New SkySPAM 28 Prototype Working Well...

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Telstar Electronics" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Yep, or he rips me for making an honest living with agriculture.

I don't mind you making an honest living from agriculture... just quit
drinking the herbicides.

Drink them? I wear the full apron and splash shield over a recovery
drain when I mix them Brian.

What the hell have -you- been drinking lately besides random rf from
your basement CB amplifiers?

www.telSPAM -----

He has been uncharacteristically mouthy the last couple of weeks.

He's on the edge trying to sell all four units before the business year
ends.