Old September 13th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default New SkyWave 2879ABTC Prototype Working Well...

"Telstar Electronics" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Yep, or he rips me for making an honest living with agriculture.

I don't mind you making an honest living from agriculture... just quit
drinking the herbicides.

Drink them? I wear the full apron and slash shield over a recovery drain
when I mix them Brian.

What the hell have -you- been drinking lately besides random rf from your
basement CB amplifiers?

www.telSPAM -----

Old September 13th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Telstar Electronics" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Yep, or he rips me for making an honest living with agriculture.

I don't mind you making an honest living from agriculture... just quit
drinking the herbicides.

Drink them? I wear the full apron and slash shield over a recovery drain
when I mix them Brian.

What the hell have -you- been drinking lately besides random rf from your
basement CB amplifiers?

www.telSPAM -----

He has been uncharacteristically mouthy the last couple of weeks.

--
Owner of Daryl Hunt
Master of Slow Code

Old September 13th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default New SkySPAM 28 Prototype Working Well...

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Telstar Electronics" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Yep, or he rips me for making an honest living with agriculture.

I don't mind you making an honest living from agriculture... just quit
drinking the herbicides.

Drink them? I wear the full apron and splash shield over a recovery
drain when I mix them Brian.

What the hell have -you- been drinking lately besides random rf from
your basement CB amplifiers?

www.telSPAM -----

He has been uncharacteristically mouthy the last couple of weeks.

He's on the edge trying to sell all four units before the business year
ends.

SkyWave 2879ABTC... Telstar Electronics CB 27 August 7th 06 10:55 AM
SkyWave 2879ABTC... Slow Code General 2 August 4th 06 01:36 PM
SkyWave 2879ABTC... Slow Code Scanner 2 August 4th 06 01:36 PM
SkyWave 2879ABTC... Slow Code Swap 2 August 4th 06 01:36 PM
SkyWave 2879ABTC... [email protected] Policy 1 August 3rd 06 07:19 PM