Old September 14th 06, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

Default WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July/August 2006 --- Congratulations Markie

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
news
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler wrote in
:

The time has come to announce the winners of the July/August 2006
(combined) Usenet Kook Awards.

*Drumroll, Please!*

JAYNE KULIKAUSKAS "CHUMP OF THE SUMMER" PIN

The winner is... CHUCK LYSAGHT!

09 votes - Chuck Lysaght
04 votes - Andrew B. Chung
03 votes - Daryl Hunt
03 votes - Soc.Men
02 votes - Jayne Kulikauskas
02 votes - Mark Morgan, alias "an old friend"
01 votes - Cletis Perkins
01 votes - Dustin Cook
01 votes - Ed LeTourneau
01 votes - Ernie Primeau
01 votes - Honest John
01 votes - Jeff Relf
01 votes - John Ennis, a.k.a. Sollog
01 votes - John Lucas
01 votes - Jude Alexander
01 votes - Keith/Alan Johnson
01 votes - Ken Pangborn & Soc.Men
01 votes - Michael Jackson Fans of AMM-J
01 votes - Norie Boi
01 votes - Pamela K. Russell
01 votes - Raymond Ronald Karczewski
01 votes - Roger Manyard
01 votes - Roger Wittekind
01 votes - The Big-8 Management Board
01 votes - William Barwell

Congratulations, ChumpNozzle! It wasn't even close.

KOOK OF THE MONTH

The winner is... DARYL HUNT!

19 votes - Daryl Hunt
11 votes - Jamie Baillie
10 votes - Warhol
03 votes - The "Outer Filth" 'Trio'
01 votes - none of the above

Congratulations, Duh-ryl! Please remind us, once again, that you are
the one true "Teh Way of the Kook" author.

CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH

The winner is... DARYL HUNT!

16 votes - Daryl Hunt
11 votes - Lady Motown
05 votes - Larry Caldwell, a.k.a. "Batroc Z Leaper"
05 votes - The "Outer Filth" 'Trio'
03 votes - Tim Bolen
02 votes - none of the above

Congratulations again, Duh-ryl! Henrietta must be so proud of you.

COWARD OF THE MONTH

The winner is... RICHARD M SCOVILLE!

21 votes - Richard M Scoville
14 votes - Andrew B Chung
06 votes - Daryl Hunt
05 votes - The "Outer Filth" 'Trio'
03 votes - David Tholen
01 votes - none of the above

Congratulations, Dickie! Still hiding behind those AOL proxies - as
you extort money from innocent people?

LOONEY MAROON AWARD

The winner is... DR. ANDREW B CHUNG!

15 votes - Dr. Andrew B Chung
11 votes - Pamela K Russell
06 votes - Dustin Cook
05 votes - Nth Complexity
03 votes - Gene Ray
02 votes - John Wentsky
01 votes - Kent Hovind
04 votes - none of the above

Congratulations, Quackpot! That makes Loonie Maroon Award numbah two,
for you.

GOLDEN KILLFILE

The winner is... MARK MORGAN!

22 votes - Mark Morgan, alias "an old friend"
09 votes - David Tholen
05 votes - Warhol
03 votes - none of the above

Congratulations, Mark! A friend so dim is a friend in the [bozo] bin.

ROFL, Congratulations Markie,

Finally, you were actually able to earn something, and they didn't have
to dumb anything down for you to get it. You were dumb enough already.

SC

I first lkie too thank teh acadimy four all there suport witout them tis
couldnt be posibble. dont be gellous of me Tood riley is wormking on
you're award for teh smegma radio broodcast so your about two get your
15 minutets of fame two!

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?

ROFL

SC

"Lloyd Wiseman" is so unoriginal.

"Not Lloyd" pegs the irony meter when he blathered in
:
"Then, for Chrissakes learn to spell!"