Old September 17th 06, 06:11 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default slow code stalker at large

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Jonathan wrote:

slow code stalker at large
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

Old September 17th 06, 06:11 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

"

Old September 19th 06, 12:50 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Just exactly what do KB9RQZ and AB8MQ do for a living?

Woger Wise-ass, AB8MQ wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Roger must do something because I don't see him posting twenty-four
hours a day. He doesn't even jam Omega one even though he has a N9OGL
fetish.

Now Markie, whenever someone posts something, in less than ten minutes
time, Markie has followed up to it with some mis-spelled mindless
nonsence. There's no way he could have a job.

To bad he don't use some of that internet time to learn CW and be a
better ham radio operator.

SC

Yet we see you posting 24/7 Sniveling **** Toad.

You could too if you weren't a jail bird.

Now what do you want to hear on Omega one. I'm taking requests.

SC
Old September 19th 06, 04:42 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Who cares what they do. I must not be much. Besides, Wal-Mart and McDonalds
will hire almost anyone!

Old September 19th 06, 04:47 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Who cares what they do. I must not be much. Besides, Wal-Mart and
McDonalds will hire almost anyone!

It must not be much! I cant type tonight! At least I can spell. Huh Mark

Old September 19th 06, 01:29 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

I ru a smal consulting firm I do my reports by dictation since I am
badly dyslexic

If you are truely dyslexic, I feel like an ass hole

Old September 19th 06, 01:50 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Sniveling **** aka N9OGL whined:
(Wrong again, Toad!) wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Roger must do something because I don't see him posting twenty-four
hours a day. He doesn't even jam Omega one even though he has a N9OGL
fetish.

Now Markie, whenever someone posts something, in less than ten minutes
time, Markie has followed up to it with some mis-spelled mindless
nonsence. There's no way he could have a job.

To bad he don't use some of that internet time to learn CW and be a
better ham radio operator.

SC

Yet we see you posting 24/7 Sniveling **** Toad.

You could too if you weren't a jail bird.

Except he isn't Toad, but you are. A quick call to the NRJ confirms it.
Nice to see you out yourself as the "Slow Code" sockpuppet.

Now what do you want to hear on Omega one. I'm taking requests.

I want to hear you caterwaul "Nobody knows the Trouble I've Seen" since
you will soon be behind Federal Prison and be singing it for real.

Old September 19th 06, 01:51 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Indy ham wrote:
I ru a smal consulting firm I do my reports by dictation since I am
badly dyslexic

If you are truely dyslexic, I feel like an ass hole

Markie's not dyslexic, Markie's a high school dropout.

Old September 19th 06, 01:52 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ child raper at large

Wis

Marke Morgan, child raper at large!