Old September 18th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default You are the newsgroup Gollum, twisted and deformed by hate

On 17 Sep 2006 17:08:46 -0700, an old friend wrote:

ghoul chaser wrote:
On 17 Sep 2006 15:43:38 -0700, an old friend wrote:
[sewerflush]

You have just proven to everyone why you should be arrested and put in
an institution. You are a repulsive and dangerous sicko! *SPIT!*

why for noticing the preverted stuff that Robeson posts

No. For not realizing just how twisted you yourself are. You are a
web-footed, pathetic, scuttling creature right out of fiction, who can
only think about how to hurt another with your words if you can.

I spit on you, little perverted Gollum-man. I despise you and wish for
your speedy arrest on some charge or another. You are lower than a
crawling insect covered with dung, and you are quite insane.
Old September 18th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default robesons own word proclaim him the sick prevert

ghoul chaser wrote:

"And on 16 May 1999, the love of my life, My Precious Taelor, died in
her sleep. Taelor was my third daughter and was born with severe birth
defects and expected to not live past age two. I kept her for five
years, eleven months, three weeks and one day. " from K4yz Bio on QRZ

frankly that sounds rather strange and vaguely sickening but after
Steve instance on label other pedophiles one does have to that he
listed his dead daughter (the 3rd) as the love of his life, not his
current wife

Old September 18th 06, 11:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Gollum's own words proclaim him to be the sick prevert

On 17 Sep 2006 17:27:02 -0700, Gollum wrote:

ghoul chaser wrote:

[flushed]

Gollum, at least learn to get your attributions right.

----
In message .com,
makes a death threat when he writes "the mostly
ooccasion [sic] where where you might it will be seconds before you
die."
Old September 18th 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Markie the child raper's own words proclaim him the sick prevert

an old friendless cocksucker wrote:
ghoul chaser wrote:

"And on 16 May 1999, the love of my life, My Precious Taelor, died in
her sleep. Taelor was my third daughter and was born with severe birth
defects and expected to not live past age two. I kept her for five
years, eleven months, three weeks and one day. " from K4yz Bio on QRZ

frankly that sounds rather strange and vaguely sickening but after
Steve instance on label other pedophiles one does have to that he
listed his dead daughter (the 3rd) as the love of his life, not his
current wife

Hey Markie, your own words prove you are a sick pervert.

Marky confirms he married a shemale in
.com:
"posted you can prove it for yourself anytime you can catch him at
home"

Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when confessing publicly
to having been sodomized in
. com.

Marqueer Morgan, KB9RQZ admits he sucks cock in
.com:
"I do have gay sex partners"

Old September 18th 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Robeson own words proclaim him the sick prevert

ghoul chaser wrote:

"And on 16 May 1999, the love of my life, My Precious Taelor, died in
her sleep. Taelor was my third daughter and was born with severe birth
defects and expected to not live past age two. I kept her for five
years, eleven months, three weeks and one day. " from K4yz Bio on QRZ

frankly that sounds rather strange and vaguely sickening but after
Steve instance on label other pedophiles one does have to that he
listed his dead daughter (the 3rd) as the love of his life, not his
current wife

Hey Markie, your own words prove you are a sick pervert.

nope those are steve words woger
and why do you insist on trying to trol in the AUK crowd

Old September 18th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.usenet.kooks

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 06:11:56 -0700, Wabbit did most oddly state:
ghoul chaser wrote:

[...]

Wow, I bet those gay lames *HURT SO MUCH*! You must be /at least/ seven.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!
"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:

Old September 21st 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default woger stalker at large

woger stalker at large

Old September 24th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW rendered phonicticaly)

wrote:

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW
rendered phonicticaly)
happy new years it means and it can be better one if Wismen Robson and
SC a few just decided to not to be as hateful

Old September 27th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default show-na-to-va

wrote:

show na to va woger