Old September 18th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default robeson lostate the love of his life is is dead daughter

Not Lloyd wrote:
Steve has not made a single post since the morning of the 12th. Count them,
Morgan.

no he has made them today

of coursehe has nt signed them accurately
if I am responding to one NOW most likely

And on 16 May 1999, the love of my life, My Precious Taelor, died in
her sleep. Taelor was my third daughter and was born with severe birth
defects and expected to not live past age two. I kept her for five
years, eleven months, three weeks and one day. " from K4yz Bio on QRZ

frankly that sounds rather strange and vaguely sickening but after
Steve instance on label other pedophiles one does have to that he
listed his dead daughter (the 3rd) as the love of his life, not his
current wife

Old September 18th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
frankly that sounds rather strange and vaguely sickening but after
Steve instance on label other pedophiles one does have to that he
listed his dead daughter (the 3rd) as the love of his life, not his
current wife

We knew you were a sociopath, Markie, but this is a new low even for
you. You obviously never had children (thank God!) or you would not
make such a stupid remark. But when have you ever made an intelligent
remark, you stalking little pipsqueak troll?

And you wonder why people on here hate your guts? You are indeed
beyond help.

Old September 18th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
frankly that sounds rather strange and vaguely sickening but after
Steve instance on label other pedophiles one does have to that he
listed his dead daughter (the 3rd) as the love of his life, not his
current wife

We knew you were a sociopath, Markie,

hi steve how you doing

but this is a new low even for
you.

amazing how it ws ok for you lie and and call me a child molestor I
have not not called your one steve I just pointed how it could be taken
and you are all up in arms

You obviously never had children (thank God!)

wrong again
or you would not
make such a stupid remark. But when have you ever made an intelligent
remark, you stalking little pipsqueak troll?

plenty

And you wonder why people on here hate your guts? You are indeed
beyond help.

funny how you rave when anybody touches near YOUR family but taraget
EVEYONE else steve

I belive in Karma it is just YOUR turn Robeson

Old September 18th 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:

We knew you were a sociopath, Markie,

hi steve how you doing

You are so fixated on Steve, you pathetic little loser, that you see
him in every post that doesn't look like it was typed by a homosexual
orangutang and that dares to try to elevate the conversation beyond the
level of grade-school sniping.

There are plenty of us on here who would like nothing more than to
confine the discussion to what this newsgroup's title promises -
amateur radio. People like you ruin things for everyone.

Old September 18th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark "Oinks" without thinking

Steve has not made a single post since the morning of the 12th. Count them,
Morgan. That's five days. Now, shall we count YOUR posts? More than 100, I
would guess.
You are as sickly fixated on Steve as Roger is with Lloyd Davies and you
should be institutionalized.

Congratulations, retard. You've shown once again what a bottom feeding pig
you are.

Old September 18th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default robeson states the love of his life is is dead daughter, now that sure sound sick don't it

wrote:
an old friend wrote:

We knew you were a sociopath, Markie,

hi steve how you doing

You are so fixated on Steve, you pathetic little loser, that you see
him in every post that doesn't look like it was typed by a homosexual
orangutang and that dares to try to elevate the conversation beyond the
level of grade-school sniping.

You never try

you are why the ng is in the state it is in Steve, you and Woger

There are plenty of us on here who would like nothing more than to
confine the discussion to what this newsgroup's title promises -
amateur radio. People like you ruin things for everyone.

funny I was here for 4 years and still the NG was in the sewer why you
Robeson

you defense of Roesbon and ignoring the facts brands you just another
of his sockpuppets

Old September 18th 06, 02:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friendless faggot wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

We knew you were a sociopath, Markie,
hi steve how you doing

You are so fixated on Steve, you pathetic little loser, that you see
him in every post that doesn't look like it was typed by a homosexual
orangutang and that dares to try to elevate the conversation beyond the
level of grade-school sniping.

You never try

Neither do you, according to your own words, Marqueer.

you are why the ng is in the state it is in Steve, you and Woger

Nope, it's because of your spamming, Markie.

There are plenty of us on here who would like nothing more than to
confine the discussion to what this newsgroup's title promises -
amateur radio. People like you ruin things for everyone.

funny I was here for 4 years and still the NG was in the sewer why you
Robeson

Markie, post in English.

you defense of Roesbon and ignoring the facts brands you just another
of his sockpuppets

Oh, the irony.

Old September 20th 06, 12:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Wi

Markie admits he married a shemale!

Old September 21st 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

wrote:

gay bashers are not welcome anywhere that is why they use fake names
like Slow Code

Old September 22nd 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

an old freind wrote:
wrote:

gay bashers are not welcome anywhere

Neither arfe perverted pedophiles like you!

In Defense of Mark K4YZ Policy 19 August 11th 06 10:21 AM
In Defense of Mark Terry Tyler General 10 August 10th 06 02:15 PM
Mark Time SF Audio Awards Jerry Stearns Broadcasting 0 July 14th 04 06:33 AM
FYI: FSK Mark and Space (Was Tuning Beacons) Caveat Lector Homebrew 12 September 10th 03 10:36 PM
FYI: FSK Mark and Space (Was Tuning Beacons) Caveat Lector Homebrew 0 September 9th 03 04:40 PM