Old October 5th 06, 02:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default SC: Been practicing code

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 00:11:45 GMT, Slow Code spake
thusly:

I can't help it if you're a lazy-ass Kanadian, but lucky for you being
north of the border your govt believes in free-handouts. Too bad it makes
for poorer radio amateurs. Ten-Four, Ten-Four, breaker, breaker, breaker?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^????
Canadian no-code radio amateurs have to pass with a HIGHER grade than
code amateurs.

Can you please explain what my handouts are? Because I seem to have
missed them all. I still have to work to pay my rent, pay all my
utilities, pay for the fuel in my vehicles...fuel that is MORE
expensive here than down south....etc.

And an F.Y.I, Canada is the LARGEST supplier of crude oil to the
United States and YOU guys can buy OUR petroleum products CHEAPER than
we can here. Nice handout you're getting there, lazy ass.

Actually..I DID get a free education at a public school. I get it
now..you are jealous because you didn't get any kind of education, as
observed by your misspelling of *C*anada and your other mindless
rantings.

You have my sympathy but it's not too late to get an education.

Cease desist and stop trying to speak for the good good of Mighigan - Mark, Just ignore them. Slow Code CB 0 August 20th 06 11:52 PM
not lloyd responds and changes his gender? - Mark, Just ignore them. Slow Code General 0 August 19th 06 12:28 AM
Cease desist and stop trying to speak for the good good of Mighigan - Mark, Just ignore them. Slow Code CB 0 August 17th 06 11:25 PM
In Defense of Mark K4YZ Policy 19 August 11th 06 10:21 AM
In Defense of Mark Terry Tyler General 10 August 10th 06 02:15 PM