Old September 29th 06, 12:24 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default Why don't KB9RQZ, K4YZ, AB8MQ, N0VFP, and N9OGL ever want to talk about radio, only gay stuff?

Because of you, People that come by the radio groups think we're all a bunch
of potty mouth retards.

Thanks a lot assholes.

SC
Old September 29th 06, 05:54 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,alt.usenet.kooks

Hail Eris! Slow Code wrote:
Because of you, People that come by the radio groups think we're all a bunch
of potty mouth retards.

Thanks a lot assholes.

Don't worry, you've had the rep for at least the past six years.
Nothing's changed of late, except for Wabbit trying to use AUK to bash
Mark (who won the GK because he was a ****ing boring k00k, not because
AUK was catering to Woger/Woger's copycat). On that note:

4. What's this newsgroup (AUK) NOT for?

This group exists for recreational Kookology, not for Very Personal
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Vendetta. It is not to be used for general harassment of someone, or
for
^^^^^^
net abuse such as spamming and flooding and cancelbombing in an attempt
to gain vengeance on someone or get the denizens of AUK to shut up.
Either way, it won't work, it's very messy, "Bob" will give you triple
your money back, and you don't get a life.

Also, we [tinw] are not in the business of harassing the vulnerable or
the insane. Occasionally an apparent net.kook proves to be genuinely
ill. In such cases the person is disqualified from winning awards and
other posters are asked to avoid exacerbating his or her problems.
Similarly, trolling or kook-hunting in support groups is strongly
discouraged.

Snarky

Old September 29th 06, 06:05 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

In article . net,
says...

Because of you, People that come by the radio groups think we're all a bunch
of potty mouth retards.

I've never actaully heard you being accused of having a clean mouth SC
:-)

LOL

Chris

Thanks a lot assholes.

SC

Old September 29th 06, 12:51 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,alt.usenet.kooks

Pope ****ty Goodblowerfella of the undulating cock, JM, CK, POEE,
KOTHASK, DSOCPL, EOTHIDIAUTP, GGGHD, HCNB, CPFWJ, CPFG, MWFA, CEM
wrote:
Hail Eris! Slow Code wrote:
Because of you, People that come by the radio groups think we're all a bunch
of potty mouth retards.

Thanks a lot assholes.

Don't worry, you've had the rep for at least the past six years.

Neither has yours, ****HEAD.

Nothing's changed of late, IKYABWAI

Try again, Pee Wee.
:

4. What's this newsgroup (AUK) NOT for?

This group exists for recreational Kookology, not for Very Personal
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Vendetta. It is not to be used for general harassment of someone, or
for
^^^^^^
net abuse such as spamming and flooding and cancelbombing in an attempt
to gain vengeance on someone or get the denizens of AUK to shut up.
Either way, it won't work, it's very messy, "Bob" will give you triple
your money back, and you don't get a life.

Blow me.

STFU, ****head.

Old September 29th 06, 04:42 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Slow Code wrote:
Because of you, People that come by the radio groups think we're all a bunch
of potty mouth retards.

Thanks a lot assholes.

SC

I've never talked about gay stuff.....Oh, you mean that stupid ****
who's pretending to be me....I guess not be on here in a while people
miss me so much that I have to come back....

BTW You ARE all ****ing Scumbags!!! listen to my radio program and you
know how I REALLY feel about you ****ing retards!!!!!

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB

Old September 29th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 29 Sep 2006 08:42:10 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
Because of you, People that come by the radio groups think we're all a bunch
of potty mouth retards.

Thanks a lot assholes.

SC

I've never talked about gay stuff.....Oh, you mean that stupid ****
who's pretending to be me....I guess not be on here in a while people
miss me so much that I have to come back....

You are the group cartoon kiddie porn guy and are fun to kick around.
That's why we miss you. Unfortunately, you lost your broadband ISP
twice over kiddie porn, and now you have to go to a library or to a
friend's machine. Dialup access is still available everywhere, so why
don't you get a Netzero account or something? You could join Woger on
Earthlink or on MSN, and Steve could work on getting you booted again.

BTW You ARE all ****ing Scumbags!!! listen to my radio program and you
know how I REALLY feel about you ****ing retards!!!!!

We might visit you when you're in jail. Slow Code could organize a
tail gate party, and we could all party in the jail's parking lot and
make fun of you. Hurry up and get that NAL, Todd, so we can party.
Old September 29th 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Why don't K4YZ, AB8MQ, N0VFP, and Slow Code ever want to talk about radio, only gay stuff?

Lloyd Daugherty wrote:
On 29 Sep 2006 08:42:10 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

Hurry up and get that NAL, Todd, so we can party.

NAL's don't send someoe to jail asshole

Old September 29th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Can the gay stuff

Slow Code wrote:
Because of you, People that come by the radio groups think we're all a bunch
of potty mouth retards.

Thanks a lot assholes.

SC

I've never talked about gay stuff.....Oh, you mean that stupid ****

And that's a good thing. There are too many in-your-face homos trying
to equate themselves to a minority group like the Vietnamese. But they
aren't a true minority group, and their main intent is to try and
confuse the issue in other people's minds. They engage in what are
repulsive sexual habits to most of us, and we shouldn't ever feel
hesitant to point that out. The word "sodomy" comes from the Old
Testament, indicating that homosexual activity has been repulsive to
mankind for thousands of years.

If you are "gay" (that once-innocent word has been stolen from us by the
homos), keep it to your f-ing self. You don't have to march in
disgusting annual parades in places like New York City and Disney World,
and you don't have to put on even more disgusting displays once the
parades have been completed. I stopped taking my family to Disney World
after they were exposed to a disgusting stage display without any
warning from the park owners. I was so highly offended that I never
went back, and I'm not alone. A few years later, the Southern Baptist
Church placed a boycott on Disney which remains in force to this day.

If you are a homo, keep your sexual preferences to yourself, and stay
out of my face. Back in the 80's I was at a SEG convention in New
Orleans, and some friends and I decided to walk to a restaurant. A gay
parade appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, and one of the paraders was
made up in American Indian war paint but was otherwise nude. When he
ran onto the sidewalk and attempted to rub his genitals on one of my
friends, my friend punched him in the mouth so hard that he knocked out
one of the Indian's teeth.

I was glad to see it happen.

A cop standing nearby ignored the whole thing, and we continued to the
restaurant.

To this day, I remember that incident whenever I hear a homo moaning
about his "rights" in an obvious attempt to suppress my own rights.

So whenever homos get in my face, I get right back into their faces.
Activist homos are a filthy, disgusting bunch who should not be given a
free pass by anyone.
Old September 29th 06, 09:23 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Why don't, K4YZ, AB8MQ, N0VFP, and ever want to talk about radio, only gay stuff?

Hail Eris! On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:15:02 -0400, Mark jabbered inanely:
On 28 Sep 2006 21:54:19 -0700, "Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating
cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK, DSOCPL, EOTHIDIAUTP, GGGHD, HCNB, CPFWJ,
CPFG, MWFA, CEM" wrote:
Hail Eris! Slow Code wrote:
Because of you, People that come by the radio groups think we're all a
bunch of potty mouth retards.

Thanks a lot assholes.

Don't worry, you've had the rep for at least the past six years.
Nothing's changed of late, except for Wabbit trying to use AUK to bash
Mark (who won the GK because he was a ****ing boring k00k, not because
AUK was catering to Woger/Woger's copycat). On that note:

funny how are you lying

Your delusions of Wabbit's effectiveness as a torll aside, about what
might I be lying?

--
Shon'ai COOSN-029-06-71069
"I was told there would be cookies."
Old September 30th 06, 12:31 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,alt.usenet.kooks

Hail Eris! On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:53:09 -0400, Mark jabbered inanely:
CPFG, MWFA, CEM" wrote:
Hail Eris! Slow Code wrote:
Because of you, People that come by the radio groups think we're all
a bunch of potty mouth retards.

Thanks a lot assholes.

Don't worry, you've had the rep for at least the past six years.
Nothing's changed of late, except for Wabbit trying to use AUK to bash
Mark (who won the GK because he was a ****ing boring k00k, not because
AUK was catering to Woger/Woger's copycat). On that note:

funny how are you lying

Your delusions of Wabbit's effectiveness as a torll aside, about what
might I be lying?

no delusion your are in RRAP as a result of HIS troling therefore you
were are lying that simple

Not his trolling, his k00kery! Also, your inept attempts at net.KKKopping
were a major factor. But it was mainly the k00kery. Homophobia is kooky,
you see.