RadioBanter

-   -   Beer Enemas and Personal Questions... (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/106016-beer-enemas-personal-questions.html)

Arf! Arf! October 1st 06 09:57 AM

Beer Enemas and Personal Questions...

Not to sideline your obtuse "get help" posts Mark, but may I ask a personal
question?
When you self-administer your beer enemas, how do you do so? Do you use warm
beer or cold? Do you use a funnel and surgical tubing or do you simply upend
your arse over the back of a chair, spread your cheeks and pour the beer
into your cavity? Do you insert the entire can or do you prefer a long-neck
bottle? I realize that I am asking highly personal questions, but never in
my life have I ever met anybody who has ever had the stupidity to confess
and discuss such matters.
In fact, I've never spoken to anybody who admits to using beer as an enema.
You are a first.

Oh, and I have to ask. Which brand to you prefer? Is Lager better than say,
Miller Lite? Come Easter, have you ever tried some of the dark beers? I
suppose you prefer Lite as opposed to some of the local ales. I guess the
dark beers foam too much and may leave telltale stains.
And Mark, how do you do this? Do you go to the local tavern, belly up to the
bar, drop your pants while plopping your arse on the bar while telling the
bartender to "fill er' up"? Does the barkeep have a small hose under the bar
with your name on it?

Nahhhh....I'm sure you keep your beer enemas to yourself, don't you? You
wouldn't want everybody on Usenet knowing about your home treatment.
I'd like to buy you a beer Mark. It would be a hoot to watch and well worth
the cost.

[email protected] October 1st 06 07:46 PM

Arf! Arf! wrote:
[...]

Answer the question, morkins.........After all, you are the one posting
about squirting beer up your ass!

an old friend October 1st 06 07:50 PM

robeson the dog contiues to bark

wrote:
Arf! Arf! wrote:

Answer the question, morkins.........After all, you are the one posting
about squirting beer up your ass!

no Steve is doing so doing anything to divert from his years of abusive
behavoir

just like you are trying to steal my ID

what is the matter you don't like your own ?

Billy cumgobbler Smith October 2nd 06 01:43 PM

get dying of your aids, Markie

wrote:
The God of Odd Statements wrote:
On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 11:46:01 -0700, kb9rqz69 did not most oddly state:

Answer the question, morkins.........After all, you are the one posting
about squirting beer up your ass!

You're not overly well-acquainted with the concept of "humour", are you,
guys?

He's serious, Markie has doe that, ****head.

no they into terror except they are the F-Troop of terrists

You fit right in, ****tard.

Nomen Nescio October 3rd 06 12:37 AM

Beer Enemas and Personal Questions...

Again, Ernie Primeau at alt.baldspot is the expert on this.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd October 3rd 06 11:52 AM

Nomen Nescio wrote:
Again, Ernie Primeau at alt.baldspot is the expert on this.

Really, Roagaine boy?

Ernie Primeau October 3rd 06 05:09 PM

yes,sucking cock and eating **** are may favorite past times. Ernie

Nomen Nescio October 4th 06 12:28 AM

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Nomen Nescio wrote:
Again, Ernie Primeau at alt.baldspot is the expert on this.

Really, Roagaine boy?

It is spelled ROGAINE, Cocksucker.

an old friend October 4th 06 02:44 AM

when you going to stop welching on your bet about my party sc you owe 100 hunderd to amsat in my name

Billy Smith October 4th 06 09:58 AM

Billy cumgobbler Smith wrote:

wrote:

The God of Odd Statements wrote:

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 11:46:01 -0700, kb9rqz69 did not most oddly state:

Answer the question, morkins.........After all, you are the one posting
about squirting beer up your ass!

You're not overly well-acquainted with the concept of "humour", are you,
guys?

He's serious, Markie has doe that, ****head.

Mwhahahahhahahaha, isn't it done? Nice try DUMBASS!