Old October 1st 06, 09:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Beer Enemas and Personal Questions...

Not to sideline your obtuse "get help" posts Mark, but may I ask a personal
question?
When you self-administer your beer enemas, how do you do so? Do you use warm
beer or cold? Do you use a funnel and surgical tubing or do you simply upend
your arse over the back of a chair, spread your cheeks and pour the beer
into your cavity? Do you insert the entire can or do you prefer a long-neck
bottle? I realize that I am asking highly personal questions, but never in
my life have I ever met anybody who has ever had the stupidity to confess
and discuss such matters.
In fact, I've never spoken to anybody who admits to using beer as an enema.
You are a first.

Oh, and I have to ask. Which brand to you prefer? Is Lager better than say,
Miller Lite? Come Easter, have you ever tried some of the dark beers? I
suppose you prefer Lite as opposed to some of the local ales. I guess the
dark beers foam too much and may leave telltale stains.
And Mark, how do you do this? Do you go to the local tavern, belly up to the
bar, drop your pants while plopping your arse on the bar while telling the
bartender to "fill er' up"? Does the barkeep have a small hose under the bar
with your name on it?

Nahhhh....I'm sure you keep your beer enemas to yourself, don't you? You
wouldn't want everybody on Usenet knowing about your home treatment.
I'd like to buy you a beer Mark. It would be a hoot to watch and well worth
the cost.

Old October 1st 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.baldspot,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sex.gay

Arf! Arf! wrote:
[...]

Answer the question, morkins.........After all, you are the one posting
about squirting beer up your ass!

Old October 1st 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.baldspot

Default robeson the dog contiues to bark

wrote:
Arf! Arf! wrote:

Answer the question, morkins.........After all, you are the one posting
about squirting beer up your ass!

no Steve is doing so doing anything to divert from his years of abusive
behavoir

just like you are trying to steal my ID

what is the matter you don't like your own ?

Old October 3rd 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.baldspot

Again, Ernie Primeau at alt.baldspot is the expert on this.

Old October 3rd 06, 11:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.baldspot

Nomen Nescio wrote:
Again, Ernie Primeau at alt.baldspot is the expert on this.

Really, Roagaine boy?

Old October 3rd 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.baldspot

yes,sucking cock and eating **** are may favorite past times. Ernie

Old October 4th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.baldspot

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Nomen Nescio wrote:
Again, Ernie Primeau at alt.baldspot is the expert on this.

Really, Roagaine boy?

It is spelled ROGAINE, Cocksucker.

Old October 4th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.baldspot

Default when you going to stop welching on your bet about my party sc you owe 100 hunderd to amsat in my name