Old October 1st 06, 11:38 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Can someone post the photo of N0VFP at the Gay bar again? Thanks

Someone said there were two guys kissing and holding hands in the
background of the picture and I want to see if was KB9RQZ and K4YZ.

SC
Old October 2nd 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.sex.dogs,alt.usenet.kooks

Slow Code wrote:
Someone said there were two guys kissing and holding hands in the
background of the picture and I want to see if was KB9RQZ and K4YZ.

SC

slow code, don't you remember??? that was us in that pic!!
you were rubbing my cock thru my jeans and we tongue kissed.