Old October 5th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default See, I told you RRAP is peaceful when KB9RQZ is away.

"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
Now if we can just get rid of the Beer Enema brigade, Woger, Stevie,
Lloydie, Billy Smith, and Toad, these groups can get back to being
radio groups again and we can talk about how to employ CW to save ham
radio, because I know we all agree CW is what will save it.

Catch you on the bands unless you're a No-code ham, then I won't
because I don't do CB.

Tnx, 73
de Slow Code

Good deal. Go discuss your prostrate and hemorrhoids via CW.

I figured out why you're so upset. You weren't born with a prostate or a
set of balls so you can't take part in the conversations. Maybe you can
find yourself an XYL net and discuss sewing, menstration and tampons.

Happy to Help.

SC
Old October 6th 06, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
stfu ima child molestor forger

You sure are, Markie!

Old October 6th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default See, I told you RRAP is peaceful when k4yz is away.

Richard Harrison wrote:
slow code wrote;
'catch you on the bands unless you`re a No-code ham, then I won`t
because I don`t do CB.

Slow Code is beating a dead horse!

not dead but in shivo condiction wating for the FCC to pull the plug

Best regards, Richard Harrison, KB5WZI

Old October 7th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default See, I told you RRAP is peaceful when Markie keeps his mouth closed.

" wrote in
oups.com:

Richard Harrison wrote:
slow code wrote;
'catch you on the bands unless you`re a No-code ham, then I won`t
because I don`t do CB.

Slow Code is beating a dead horse!

not dead but in shivo condiction wating for the FCC to pull the plug

Ham radio is dead when the CW requirement goes. Then that last step to
pull the plug on it totally will be to eliminate the written exams.

CAN YOU SAY "CB"?

SC