Old October 5th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Todd must have asked Markie how to keep a station running.

And that's why Omega One is down. That,

Or Todds taking requests from the FCC.

SC
Old October 5th 06, 12:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 00:11:51 GMT, Slow Code wrote:
And that's why Omega One is down. That,

Or Todds taking requests from the FCC.

HEY **** BRAINS, I going Denver for broadcasters meeting next
month. I WANT TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE BY THERE SO WE CAN HAEV A
****ING MEETING BITCHWHORE!!!! I pretty sure I know how you are right
now but I'll make sure during october first. Let see how big a man
you are face to face ****ING SOCK PUPPET COWARD!!!!

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB
88.3 MHz FM
Old October 5th 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 00:11:51 GMT, Slow Code wrote:
And that's why Omega One is down. That,

Or Todds taking requests from the FCC.

HEY **** BRAINS, I going Denver for broadcasters meeting next

Toad, you couldn't find Denver on the map.

month. I WANT TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE BY THERE SO WE CAN HAEV A
****ING MEETING BITCHWHORE!!!! I pretty sure I know how you are right

Toad, you don't know your faggot ass from a hole in the ground.

now but I'll make sure during october first. Let see how big a man
you are face to face ****ING SOCK PUPPET COWARD!!!!

Says Toad, who posts under several sockpuppets. What's the word for
that, oh, yes, hypocrite.

Old October 6th 06, 08:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy cumgobbler Smith wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 00:11:51 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

And that's why Omega One is down. That,

Or Todds taking requests from the FCC.

HEY **** BRAINS, I going Denver for broadcasters meeting next

Toad, you couldn't find Denver on the map.

month. I WANT TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE BY THERE SO WE CAN HAEV A
****ING MEETING BITCHWHORE!!!! I pretty sure I know how you are right

Toad, you don't know your faggot ass from a hole in the ground.

now but I'll make sure during october first. Let see how big a man
you are face to face ****ING SOCK PUPPET COWARD!!!!

Says Toad, who posts under several sockpuppets. What's the word for
that, oh, yes, hypocrite.

So you are accusing him of what you have been doing for years. Just like
when you got booted off the OVIS servers. Nice try.
Old October 6th 06, 01:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 00:11:51 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

And that's why Omega One is down. That,

Or Todds taking requests from the FCC.

HEY **** BRAINS, I going Denver for broadcasters meeting next

Toad, you couldn't find Denver on the map.

month. I WANT TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE BY THERE SO WE CAN HAEV A
****ING MEETING BITCHWHORE!!!! I pretty sure I know how you are right

Toad, you don't know your faggot ass from a hole in the ground.

now but I'll make sure during october first. Let see how big a man
you are face to face ****ING SOCK PUPPET COWARD!!!!

Says Toad, who posts under several sockpuppets. What's the word for
that, oh, yes, hypocrite.

So you are

Accusing him of what you are doing, loser. How many sockpuppets do you
have, pizza face?

Old October 6th 06, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Markie reveals his sexual practice of cumming over his radio again

wrote:
get

Sticking that tiny clit of yours in the Microphone jack again,
Marqueer? Your shemale wife probably has a bigger dick then you do.

Old October 6th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

N9OGL wrote:

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 00:11:51 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

And that's why Omega One is down. That,

Or Todds taking requests from the FCC.

HEY **** BRAINS, I going Denver for broadcasters meeting next

Toad, you couldn't find Denver on the map.

month. I WANT TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE BY THERE SO WE CAN HAEV A
****ING MEETING BITCHWHORE!!!! I pretty sure I know how you are right

Toad, you don't know your faggot ass from a hole in the ground.

now but I'll make sure during october first. Let see how big a man
you are face to face ****ING SOCK PUPPET COWARD!!!!

Says Toad, who posts under several sockpuppets. What's the word for
that, oh, yes, hypocrite.

So you are

Accusing him of what you are doing, loser. How many sockpuppets do you
have, pizza face?

Mwhahahahhaha, Dance bitch dance. You're my sockpuppet Scheissman, every
time you post.

IBOC Article Carter, K8VT Shortwave 338 April 4th 06 02:56 PM
If Authorized by a Legal Licensed Amateur THE Policy 11 October 7th 05 02:32 AM
The End Game: Baxter Thread of 2003 Bob Sherin, W4ASX General 30 June 1st 05 10:32 AM
List Logging dxAce Shortwave 9 September 24th 04 09:05 PM
I also need Diy plans for a 300 watt linear BR549 CB 2 September 16th 03 06:37 PM