Old October 11th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default 1 Pair Midland 70-245BMX GMRS Radio repeaters

For sale 1 Pair plus base charger wil consider GMRS mobile for trade

email

Midland 70-245BMX UHF Walkie-Talkie GMRS Radio

16 Channels, 5 Watts, UHF 450 - 470 MHz

MODEL: 70-245BMX Canadian Government/Police version

FCC ID: AK57PH70245B

RF OUTPUT POWER on High: 5W, on Low: 2W

CHANNELS: 16

CTCSS Board Build-in.

This versatile tranceiver was designed specifically for public service users
with features ideal for Fire, Police, EMS and disaster management
organizations.

This professionally refurbished radio has been bench tested to factory specs
and was re-programmed with 16 GMRS channels (please see full list below).

Channel TX RX Type

01 462.5500 462.5500 GMRS Simplex

02 462.5625 462.5625 GMRS Simplex

03 462.5750 462.5750 GMRS Simplex

04 462.5875 462.5875 GMRS Simplex

05 462.6000 462.6000 GMRS Simplex

06 462.6125 462.6125 GMRS Simplex

07 462.6250 462.6250 GMRS Simplex

08 462.6375 462.6375 GMRS Simplex

09 462.6500 462.6500 GMRS Simplex

10 462.6625 462.6625 GMRS Simplex

11 462.6750 462.6750 GMRS Simplex

12 462.6875 462.6875 GMRS Simplex

13 462.7000 462.7000 GMRS Simplex

14 462.7125 462.7125 GMRS Simplex

15 462.7250 462.7250 GMRS Simplex

16 467.7250 462.7250 GMRS Offset

Tested - guaranteed to work.. May have some light scuffing or some numbers
either scribed into the case or black marker on the case. Battery, charger
and antenna are not included. We tested them with our antenna and battery.

This unit using identical antenna as Motorola MT 1000/P200.

We do have chargers available for these units in different auction.

Payment accepted by Money-order, VISA/MC/Discover by Paypal.

Winning bidder to add shipping/handling/insurance to the US/Canada stated
below.

No local pick ups please.

Other destinations based on additional cost.

Please check out our other auctions and save on additional shipping.

Thank you for your interest and good luck bidding!

Canadians: GST/PST is included in the bid price - no extra taxes to pay!

Old October 11th 06, 08:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

"Scott Smith" ) writes:
For sale 1 Pair plus base charger wil consider GMRS mobile for trade

But this isn't a forsale newsgroup, and even if it was, you're
not selling something related to amateur radio, which this newsgroup
is about.

Michael VE2BVW