Old October 22nd 06, 07:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default Passed Tech Exam- Which HT??

No its double sideband. I do it for the kooks that are hung up on top
or
bottom posting!

Now thats funny!
KC9IRR

Old November 17th 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote:
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** wrote in
:

No its double sideband. I do it for the kooks that are hung up on top or
bottom posting!

Slow Code wrote:

**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** wrote in
m:

Amazing; A new ham is excited about getting his ticket and these clowns
get into his face about CW.

Next we will hear more griping about the hobby dying. No wonder. Just
read these posts, who would want to be associated with such clowns. I
am always amazed these clowns are so familiar with CB model numbers
etc.

Slow Code wrote:

Papa Dog wrote in
:

Passed my Tech Exam today. Only missed one question.

No, You missed another ten questions, the CW questions, but since the
Tech license is dumbed down you weren't tested on them.

Don't know which HT to recommend, but a lot of No-codes like the
Cobra 148GTL for HF.

SC

Amazing; A new ham is excited about getting his ticket and these clowns
get into his face about CW.

Next we will hear more griping about the hobby dying. No wonder. Just
read these posts, who would want to be associated with such clowns. I
am always amazed these clowns are so familiar with CB model numbers
etc.

WOW, Top and bottom posting, Are you bi like Markie?

If ham radio dies it will be the dumbing down that killed it.

SC

No its double sideband. I do it for the kooks that are hung up on top or
bottom posting!

So you do swing both ways then.

Say hi to Woger for me.

Yeah, because you only swing on your boyfirend's nutsack, huh sniveling
****?