Old October 18th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast

Default robeson threadjacker

Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old freind wrote:
Steven wrote:

Steve, K4YZ

And you cannot identify the end of a thread.

(HINT: This is it)

nor can he refrain from hijacking threads and he lives it seems to
attack the disabled I guess having to help them at work get to him

Old October 18th 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast

Default KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

nobodys old friend wrote:
Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old freind wrote:
Steven wrote:

Steve, K4YZ

And you cannot identify the end of a thread.

(HINT: This is it)

nor can he refrain from hijacking threads and he lives it seems to
attack the disabled I guess having to help them at work get to him

I've not "attacked" the disabled due to disability, Mork.

I roundly humiliate YOU due to your stupidity, chronic lying and
inane claims of educational achievement in the face of evidence to the
contrary.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 18th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast

wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old freind wrote:
Steven wrote:

Steve, K4YZ

And you cannot identify the end of a thread.

(HINT: This is it)

nor can he refrain from hijacking threads and he lives it seems to
attack the disabled I guess having to help them at work get to him

I've not "attacked" the disabled due to disability, Mork.

I roundly humiliate YOU due to your stupidity, chronic lying and
inane claims of educational achievement in the face of evidence to the
contrary.

Steve, K4YZ

Would all of you inside Mark's head die now?

Old October 18th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KB9RQZ Says Learning Code ius EASY!

wrote:
On 18 Oct 2006 09:04:12 -0700, "Steven"
wrote:

Is it YOU, Mark?

no it isn't

I bet it is! FORGER!

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 18th 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Hey Morkie: Your Daddie is Waiting To Go To Therapy...Or Are You Making Him Wait So You Can "Battle It Out" in RRAP...?!?!

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

stop the vandalism steve

Stop snipping out questions that you don't want to answer, fatboy.

stop lying about your vandalism

There's no vandalism here, fatboy.

tell the truth for a change robeson

I am.