Old October 19th 06, 01:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Announcing the new 2006 Slow Code awards

Slow Code wrote in
k.net:

Those of you who want everything handed to you instead of working for
it will be glad to hear that I am going to start giving away an award
that you lids, kids, and space cadets can prominently display anywhere
that you like. Only the lids, kids, and space cadets will be
eligible, and they will win the beautiful logo shown below. Right
now, the first awards are likely to go to Mark, hot-ham-and-spam, and
the ever-entertaining "john." Stay tuned to learn about the winning
losers.

begin 644 scaward.png

Forgot. I want to get one to Chris and Lenny too.

Well, 73 to all, back to my CW & homebrew projects. Ham radio is
lots more fun when you're a real ham.

SC
Old October 21st 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Slow Code wrote:

Well, 73 to all, back to my CW & homebrew projects. Ham radio is
lots more fun when you're a real ham.

SC

This guy's imagination is even more vivid than Robesin's.

Old October 22nd 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:

Well, 73 to all, back to my CW & homebrew projects. Ham radio is
lots more fun when you're a real ham.

SC

This guy's imagination is even more vivid than Robesin's.

11 meters must be dead, hot-ham-and-cheese is back on the net
looking for Howto radio tips again.

SC