Old October 21st 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default If they're too Lazy to learn CW, they're too lazy to learn anything else too.

That's how it is, you know it's true.

If I was wrong, you wouldn't be able to find anywhere that
someone wasn't doing some modern type mode, but all you hear
is talking like they were on a CB or something.

SC
Old October 21st 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default no

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:44:52 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

That's how it is, you know it's true.

If I was wrong, you wouldn't be able to find anywhere that
someone wasn't doing some modern type mode, but all you hear
is talking like they were on a CB or something.

please list YOUR jt65 contacts SC

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old October 22nd 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Mark in the Dark: wrote in
:

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:44:52 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

That's how it is, you know it's true.

If I was wrong, you wouldn't be able to find anywhere that
someone wasn't doing some modern type mode, but all you hear
is talking like they were on a CB or something.

please list YOUR jt65 contacts SC

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Please list your CB contacts, Mark in the Dark.

SC