Old October 24th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Charles P. Steinmetz for the clueless

wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 20:01:45 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

Chris wrote:
On 23 Oct 2006 09:58:02 -0700, an_old_friend

wrote:
well he certainly isn't arround to be posting on RRAP but the nam is
one that could have belonged to a live person today Dave BTW has porevn
himself a lier in claiming I am killfiled so it it is a 2 fer

Your abuse of the word "liar" is one of the things that got you banned
by qrz.com. You haven't learned much, have you?

Colonel Morgan must not be aware that I can still see his message
headers despite his being killfiled. His message are simply grayed out.
I choose to ignore him because he is a twit.

anstop your lying dave you do it poorly

He has called numerous people "lier", "lair" or "liar". It is quite
obvious that he had no clue as to who Charles Prometheus Steinmetz was.

indeed I did not know of that person but I know who the poster by that
name is and that is yourself Dave

you have all but confessed

Dave K8MN

BUAHAHAHAHAHA!! How much time did you spend searching the QRZ database,
Doofus?
Then you say, "I will always neglected the obits when looking for the id of
a poster on RRAP."

Check the obits? For Usenet posters?

Somebody put one over on you again, Mark.
Clueless in Chassell.....