Old October 28th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default well 4 attack messages so steve is earn 12 coutermmesseages

Mark in the Dark' wrote in
:

you may all thank steve for what foolows

No. We're all going to blame you. What have you got against the
rec.radio groups that you have to take a **** on them every day?

SC
Old October 28th 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

"Slow Code" wrote in message
.net...
Mark in the Dark' wrote in
:

you may all thank steve for what foolows

No. We're all going to blame you. What have you got against the
rec.radio groups that you have to take a **** on them every day?

SC

Mark was banned from posting on QRZ, so he is taking his anger out on the
newsgroups.

Besides, he doesn't have anything better with which to occupy his time.

Old October 31st 06, 07:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

In article ,
says...
Mark in the Dark' wrote in
:

you may all thank steve for what foolows

No. We're all going to blame you. What have you got against the
rec.radio groups that you have to take a **** on them every day?

SC

If you'd shut up everyone else would shut up and this group could go
back to being a place to exchange useful information and ideas.
Old October 31st 06, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

In article , anon@anon says...

"Slow Code" wrote in message
.net...
Mark in the Dark' wrote in
:

you may all thank steve for what foolows

No. We're all going to blame you. What have you got against the
rec.radio groups that you have to take a **** on them every day?

SC

Mark was banned from posting on QRZ, so he is taking his anger out on the
newsgroups.

Besides, he doesn't have anything better with which to occupy his time.

obviously neither do you or I or any of us! This group is just one big
namecalling fight like a bunch of 4 year olds. How did I ever get in
this!

RG
Old November 1st 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

RadioGay wrote in
:

In article ,
says...
Mark in the Dark' wrote in
:

you may all thank steve for what foolows

No. We're all going to blame you. What have you got against the
rec.radio groups that you have to take a **** on them every day?

SC

If you'd shut up everyone else would shut up and this group could go
back to being a place to exchange useful information and ideas.

Papa Dog,

Stop humping my leg. Go learn CW.

SC