Old November 3rd 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Hopefully now you people will see why keeping code is important.

Take for example RadioGuy AKA Chris, and Mark in the Dark. They get their
no-code licenses and what do they do. They show up on the internet and
start crappin. If we eliminate CW, they'll do the same thing on HF.

Support keeping CW.

Thanks.

SC
Old November 4th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.revisionism

wrote:

hey chris.........get over here and suck my tits as marqueer runs his
tongue on my cock

Hello,

Ah, yes. The incessant parasite with his inevitable
preoccupation with hate, body parts and sick sex.

http://www.jewwatch.com

Old November 5th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code wrote:
Take for example RadioGuy AKA Chris, and Mark in the Dark. They get their
no-code licenses and what do they do. They show up on the internet and
start crappin. If we eliminate CW, they'll do the same thing on HF.

Support keeping CW.

Thanks.

SC

The worst troublemakers that we have in VK are all Code licenced Hams.
Your 'filter' didn't work.

Brad VK2QQ

Old November 5th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

bradvk2qq wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
Take for example RadioGuy AKA Chris, and Mark in the Dark. They get their
no-code licenses and what do they do. They show up on the internet and
start crappin. If we eliminate CW, they'll do the same thing on HF.

Support keeping CW.

Thanks.

SC

The worst troublemakers that we have in VK are all Code licenced Hams.
Your 'filter' didn't work.

Brad VK2QQ

same for the USA as anyone that lisitens to 80 m round most of the usa
knows

Old November 6th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"bradvk2qq" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Take for example RadioGuy AKA Chris, and Mark in the Dark. They get
their no-code licenses and what do they do. They show up on the
internet and start crappin. If we eliminate CW, they'll do the same
thing on HF.

Support keeping CW.

Thanks.

SC

The worst troublemakers that we have in VK are all Code licenced Hams.
Your 'filter' didn't work.

Brad VK2QQ

You don't have a CW requirement there anymore. I'm sure the HF bands
there were a lot nicer before you let the no-codes in.

SC
Old November 6th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 01:16:11 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"bradvk2qq" wrote in
groups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Take for example RadioGuy AKA Chris, and Mark in the Dark. They get
their no-code licenses and what do they do. They show up on the
internet and start crappin. If we eliminate CW, they'll do the same
thing on HF.

Support keeping CW.

Thanks.

SC

The worst troublemakers that we have in VK are all Code licenced Hams.
Your 'filter' didn't work.

Brad VK2QQ

You don't have a CW requirement there anymore. I'm sure the HF bands
there were a lot nicer before you let the no-codes in.

don't you knowsc?

Mark, learn to space above and below your replies. It makes it easier to
read. :-)

Old November 6th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 03:27:14 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 01:16:11 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"bradvk2qq" wrote in
egroups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Take for example RadioGuy AKA Chris, and Mark in the Dark. They get
their no-code licenses and what do they do. They show up on the
internet and start crappin. If we eliminate CW, they'll do the same
thing on HF.

Support keeping CW.

Thanks.

SC

The worst troublemakers that we have in VK are all Code licenced Hams.
Your 'filter' didn't work.

Brad VK2QQ

You don't have a CW requirement there anymore. I'm sure the HF bands
there were a lot nicer before you let the no-codes in.

don't you knowsc?

Mark, learn to space above and below your replies. It makes it easier to
read. :-)

with SC stuff iI am too busy holding my nose to be too concerned about
nope...you're just too stupid.
Stop telling others how to quote.
You have no room to criticize.