RadioBanter

-   -   I listened to 11 meters last night and it still sounds shitty. (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/109047-i-listened-11-meters-last-night-still-sounds-shitty.html)

Steveo November 10th 06 03:55 AM

I listened to 11 meters last night and it still sounds shitty.

John Smith wrote:
Steveo wrote:

http://www.uwm.edu/People/admaroo/dumbass.jpg

I think you lie. That could be the picture of any generic politician.
Probably scanned from a college yearbook. straight face

JS

No more political commercials for weeks!! We now return you to our penis
enhancement sponsors.

Slow Code November 11th 06 12:50 AM

I listened to 11 meters last night and it still sounds shitty.

wrote in :

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 23:23:24 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in :

There is nothing to fear John, unless you fear integrity and quality
and are against improving yourself.

If you are an example of improvement then I'll stick with the 10-4
good buddy's any day.

Thanks for deciding to stay on 11 meters, that band was made
for you. You sound too lazy or dumb to ever be a good ham.

SC

Thanks for allowing me to make my point again. If staying on 11
meters keeps me away from rejects like you, then I'd gladly stay
there.

Tell everyone on eleven meters Slow Code says hi. You might want to do
when the band is open so you can reach more retards.

SC

RadioGuy November 11th 06 06:53 AM

I listened to 11 meters last night and it still sounds shitty.

In article ,
says...
But that's to be expected, ****ty operators make a service ****ty.

I hope you people realize if you make ham radio a codeless service, it
will get ****ty too.

SC

I bet you listened. I bet you were going "Break Skipland" because that
is the only way you can legally make a Dx contact because you have no
license!

RadioGuy November 11th 06 06:54 AM

I listened to 11 meters last night and it still sounds shitty.

In article et,
says...

I'm only trying to keep the scumbags out of ham radio.

You're the only scum bag I know of in ham radio!

RadioGuy November 11th 06 06:55 AM

I listened to 11 meters last night and it still sounds shitty.

In article ,
says...

There is nothing to fear John, unless you fear integrity and quality and
are against improving yourself.

If you are an example of improvement then I'll stick with the 10-4
good buddy's any day. You spend a suspicious amount of time being
negatively focused on one sector of a hobby. The truth is that in
reality you wish you could be an accepted member of that same sector.
You are a reject of life and lash out at those who you would like to
emulate. Enjoy what littler life you have,but for the most part you
are wasting it.

Truer words have never been spoken on this subject!

Slow Code November 12th 06 01:18 AM

I listened to 11 meters last night and it still sounds shitty.

PaPaDog wrote in
:

In article et,
says...

I'm only trying to keep the scumbags out of ham radio.

You're the only scum bag I know of in ham radio!

RadioGuy you're back. Believe it or not, I sorta missed seeing your
goof-ball crap. You can be the group clown until Markie gets home.

SC

[email protected] November 12th 06 03:12 PM

I listened to 11 meters last night and it still sounds shitty.

You listen to 11 meters all the time. You are obsessed with it.
That is why you are so focused on11 meters. There is a
requirement for membership that must be met before you
are accepted on CB, and CW isn't it. You must first learn how
to socialize with people in a acceptable manner.

Slow Code November 14th 06 12:55 AM

wrote in :

You listen to 11 meters all the time. You are obsessed with it.
That is why you are so focused on11 meters. There is a
requirement for membership that must be met before you
are accepted on CB, and CW isn't it. You must first learn how
to socialize with people in a acceptable manner.

****ty operators make a service ****ty. Now go back to your ****.

SC

[email protected] November 14th 06 08:14 PM

I listened to 11 meters last night and it still sounds shitty.

****ty operators make a service ****ty.

If we could only make you follow your own theory
when it comes to newsgroups.

Slow Code November 15th 06 12:41 AM

wrote in :

****ty operators make a service ****ty.

If we could only make you follow your own theory
when it comes to newsgroups.

I'm helping usenet by being here. Just pointing out the turds to
everyone.

How's your code practice coming along?

SC